|how to safe your mobile from blasting
We all know how many people have been lost due to smartphone blasts and how many people have been hurt. There have been many cases in which the smartphone has blasted. It also includes Samsung and iPhone. Now another case has been found, in which 60-year-old man living in Rajasthan is burned alive due to phone blast. Here we are giving you information about the precautions to be taken with the smartphone. But before that, you know what is the matter of Rajasthan.
The name of this person is Kishor Singh. It was a resident of Chittorgarh in Rajasthan. Kishore Singh was sleeping with a phone in his pocket. At around 2.30 am the same eye opened and suddenly his mobile phone was blasted. Her clothes began to burn. Within a few minutes, all his clothes were set on fire. He was taken to the hospital immediately but doctors declared him dead. Many of these happen due to one of our mistakes. So here we are giving you some tips that will save you from such accidents.
1. Never sleep your phone by putting it under the head. By doing so, the temperature of the phone increases and the blast is over in the phone due to overhaet.
2. Do not put the phone in the shirt pocket. It keeps the risk of radiation. Even if the phone blasts by mistake, the shirt, the sweater can spread the fire very quickly.
3. Do not leave your phone overnight charging.
4. At the time of charging, keep the phone away from things that can catch fire quickly, such as clothes or bedsheets.
5. Never use a duplicate charger or adapter for your phone.
6. Never keep the phone straight in the sunlight. This can overhaul the phone.
7. Avoid charging the phone in Power Stripe Extension Cord.
8. Remove the case and cover while charging the phone.
9. Never fix the phone with a local repair shop. In such a situation, always choose the Authorized Service Center.
10. Do not buy secondhand phones from any shop or person. If you want to buy secondhand phones then buy certified refurbished models only.
11. Do not keep anything on the phone while charging it. This makes pressure on the phone and the phone can be overhauled.
12. Avoid charging phone with car charging adapter.
13. Do not use the phone if the phone is heating up.
14. Do not use local and cheap power banks to charge the phone.