|how to you activate Facebook Dark Mode feature?|
Social Media Website Facebook is going to add Dark Mode feature to its messaging service app Facebook Messenger. In the developer conference held in May last year, Facebook spoke about the feature of this feature. Although officially the company did not name the feature This feature has recently been spotted in some users’ smartphone. To activate this feature, you have to send any user from your contact with your messenger app by making an emoji of the moon. As soon as you send the emoji, you will see ‘You found Dark Mode!’ Popup at the top.
After this, you have to go to the profile option given in Messenger. At the same time, they will see the option of Dark Mode under their photo. However, as soon as this feature is being enabled, a popup is coming up that ‘it is still working’, which means that it may be further modified in its design.
how to you activate Dark Mode feature step by step
- Firstly, you need to install the latest version of Facebook in your smartphone.
- After this, you open your Facebook Messenger.
- After you open Messenger, you will have to send the emoji to Moon to any friend from your contact.
- As soon as sending emoji, you will see many moons on your screen and a pop-up will appear on top of which will be written ‘You found Dark Mode!’
- The dark mode will appear in your Messenger as soon as you tap this pop-up.
- You can also make it accessible or disabled by the switch.