How to change language setting in windows 10
|You can easily fix the language settings in Windows 10. So you should know How to change language setting in windows 10. Tech for Ftcp|
- First go to Start, Settings, then search the keyboard option inside the panel that appears on the screen. From here you can change every settings like your device’s keyboard settings and language preference. Go to the settings mentioned and proceed to next step.
- When you are on the keyboard settings page, you have to choose the Edit Language and Keyboard option. You have reached the right place to fix the language and keyboard settings of Windows 10 in your device. Here you will see the settings for changes, which you can set according to yourself.
- In the Language section of the Settings page, you have to see which language is selected. If you see English UK selected here, your keyboard will cause problems.
- Select English US from the drop-down list. By clicking on the option button, you will come to a second screen from where you can change other settings of the keyboard’s language.
- Select the US Qwerty keyboard from the options shown here and go back to the previous screen. Select the by-default other language option and remove it from the option that appears.
- Language packs can cause many problems in the functioning of Windows, so you can avoid this problem by setting the language and keyboard functions of Windows 10 according to yourself.
- If this does not solve your problem then the main settings have to be changed or the registry editor has to be remapped. But it is a bit tricky and you will need advanced knowledge.
Be careful while using these methods and make sure that you do not make any changes in the system configuration settings, otherwise your device’s functioning may be affected. You can fix your keyboard and language settings in this way.
Hope you have liked this article and you will be able to fix the language settings of your Windows 10.