- Hindi news
- Air Bubble Agreement International Flights Resume Operation Latest News; Indians Will Be Travel to USA, UK, Canada and UAE
new Delhi28 minutes ago
- Copy link
This photo is of Indian nationals arriving at Kolkata International Airport from Dhaka on May 18 and airport employees helping them.- File
- Air bubble agreement is an air travel agreement between two countries, this is different from Vande Bharat Abhiyan.
- India has so far signed air bubble agreements with US, UK, France, UAE, Maldives and Germany
Indians waiting to visit the US, UK, Canada and UAE will now be able to travel to these countries after the epidemic started. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) gave this information. People of these countries will also be able to come to India now. For this, an 'Air Bubble Agreement' has been made from every country. Valid passport will be required for the journey. Most of the flights will operate by government airlines i.e. National Carrier.
The European Union had issued guidelines for international travel after the epidemic began. Under this, only essential visa (essential visa holders) were allowed to travel.
Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said a few days ago that India wants to have an air bubble agreement with more and more countries. Negotiations are also going on with several countries for this. India has approved only selected types of visa holders to visit the country. That is, all types of visa holders are not allowed to visit India at present. The Home Ministry approves Essential Visa Holders.
What is air bubble agreement
Under this, passengers with valid visas of two countries can go to each other's country without any hassle. It mainly consists of passengers traveling by government airlines. For example, if a passenger wants to go to Canada, the first priority must be given to Air India or Air Canada. Under this, Indians living abroad (OCI) can return to the country. Citizens of the country involved in the agreement can come to India on business, medical or employee visa.
You can also read these news …
1. The aviation minister said – three months the fare will be fixed; The minimum fare of Delhi-Mumbai will be Rs 3500 and the maximum will be 10 thousand.
2. Vande Bharat Mission's 5th face from August 1, till now more than 8 lakh Indians were brought