- Hindi news
- Db original
- Coronavirus Peak SBI Bank Prediction India Update | Has (COVID 19) Peaked In India? All You Need To Know About SBI Bank Research On Coronavirus Cases And Recovery Rate
- Peak means the speed of getting new positive cases of coronavirus halted
- 1.6 lakh tests increase every day, but new cases increase by only two thousand
Coronavirus Peak is waiting all over the world. Peak is the day when the pace of increase of positive cases of coronavirus will stop and recovery rate will start moving towards 100%. We will then assume that the coronavirus has been completely rid of.
SBI's research team studied the peak in different countries and found that many countries achieved their peak of coronavirus as soon as they had a recovery rate of 69% to 75%. It also said that on the basis of technical studies, it can be said that the day 75% recovery rate will come in India, then it will be the peak of Corona.
Has Corona peaked in India?
- According to SBI researchers, there were 1 million cases of coronavirus reported in the 15 days after July 30 in India. Meanwhile, the recovery rate has also crossed the 73% mark. That means Corona's peak will come if recovery rate is increased by 2%.
- Even after this the peak has come or not, no claim can be made about it. One reason for this is that Corona peaked at 69% in Brazil and 64.9% in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, it has crossed the peak twice in America.
When will the peak in Indian states come?
- The figures of each state in India are telling their own story. SBI in its report studied the Corona case in 27 states. According to this, Corona has crossed its peak in only five states i.e. Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir and Tripura. Peak is quite far in states like Maharashtra, West Bengal.
- Analyzing the positivity rate and per one million tests, even though the positivity rate is higher in Maharashtra, Telangana, Bihar and West Bengal, the test is much lower per million population. Until the number of tests increases, the situation will not be clear.
100 to 1 lakhs reached in 65 days, after that, 10 lakhs in 59 days
- It took 65 days to reach 100 to 1 lakh cases in India. Apparently strict lockdown rules were in force during this time. As soon as the unlock started, the cases continued to grow. India reached one lakh to one million cases in just 59 days.
- Cases are doubling in India in 22 days, which is comparable to countries like Argentina and US. However, the case doubling rate in the world is now 43 days.
So far 3.17 crore tests have been conducted in India
- The Indian Government's strategy is still focused on 'Test, Track and Treat'. More than eight lakh tests were conducted on Tuesday and Wednesday. The government has increased its testing capacity.
- So far, 3.17 crore tests have been done. That is, 23 thousand tests have been done per one million population. There was a lab in January 2020 while testing is taking place in 1,486 labs today.