- Hindi news
- Dawood Ibrahim Imran Khan | Dawood Ibrahim In Pakistan Karachi News Today Updates; Imran Khan Government And Army
new Delhi9 minutes ago
- Copy link
Only last week Pakistan confessed to Dawood Ibrahim's presence in his country. Pakistan had released a list of 88 terrorists. (File photo)
- The government said in a statement – Dawood Investment Program or in no other way a citizen of the Commonwealth of Dominica
- Only last week Pakistan confessed to Dawood Ibrahim's presence in his country, later retracted
The Dominica government has made a big statement about India's most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim. Dominica Sarkar has said that underworld don Dawood Ibrahim is not, nor ever was, a citizen of his country. The government said in its statement that Dawood Ibrahim has never been a citizen of Domenica. Dawood has not been a citizen of the Commonwealth of Dominica by the Investment Program or in any other way. The government said that such reports being spread by the media or by any person are false.
Pakistan released the list only last week
Only last week Pakistan confessed to Dawood Ibrahim's presence in his country. Pakistan had released a list of 88 terrorists. It also named Dawood Ibrahim, the mastermind of the 1993 Mumbai serial blast and the most wanted terrorist. The great thing was that Dawood's name was also mentioned in this list that he holds 14 passports and has three houses in Karachi. However, Pakistan later denied this.
Dawood fled to Pakistan after the 1993 Mumbai blasts. 257 people lost their lives in these blasts and more than 1400 people were injured. After this there were reports of Dawood being in different cities of Pakistan, but Pakistan never confessed openly about his presence.
Did this to avoid the black list
Pakistan has been in the gray list of this task force since 2018 due to its poor record in dealing with terrorists. Being in the gray list of FATF means trouble in getting financial help from all over the world. Pakistan hoped that by disclosing the names of the terrorists, if it takes steps against them, it can come out of the gray list.
Can also read …
1. Imran government wants to get rid of most wanted Dawood Ibrahim, Army also wants to eliminate him, but out of Pak
2. Pakistan considered for the first time – Dawood Ibrahim has 14 passports and 3 houses in Karachi; 88 terrorists banned to avoid slander in the world