- Hindi news
- If You Are Feeling Stress, Then Openly Communicate With Colleagues In The Office, Know Why There Is Tension In The Office And 6 Ways To Avoid Them
- According to experts, if you are feeling tense, then openly communicate with colleagues in the office
- Take breaks for exercise or stretching during work, try to finish the work on time.
Coronaviruses have affected people both physically as well as mentally. However, after spending months at home, people are now returning to work. If someone is financially helpless, then there is a compulsion to resume work that has been stopped or finished, but the fear of infection also remains constant.
In such a situation, it has become extremely important to keep the mind and mind calm, because neither can the health nor the health be handled with the troubled mind. The American Health Agency Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released some tips to reduce their stress on the workplace.
Anxiety also affects immunity
According to experts, there is no need to worry if you are being careful. High anxiety can also harm health and has an effect on immunity and metabolism. In such a situation, it is more important to keep yourself calm in the office.
These 5 things of CDC can help reduce your stress
- Infection: The epidemic is spread across the world, so it is bound to be worried about the disease. You may be afraid of getting an infection during work, but remember this fear will only increase your stress. So don't think too much about infection.
- Requirements: It is good to think about your or family's needs, but it is not right to engage the mind in this matter during work. This will only increase mental troubles.
- work: If you are returning to office after a long time, then maybe you feel different. Due to the epidemic, your work will also change and duty may also change. Apart from this, the gilt of not completing the work will also increase your stress.
- job: At this time there is an atmosphere of uncertainty in the whole world. Everyone is facing difficulties and trying to improve their economic situation. However, it is also important to worry about job security. Especially during this phase of virus, but considering too much is also not right for mental health.
- New things: Maybe this time when you return to office, you will have to face new technology. During this time, worry about learning new things and using them properly can also cause your problems. But you don't have to worry, you have to learn.
It is useless to worry when you have decided to return to office. Reduce your stress and increase performance with the help of these 6 tips
- In the Corona era we have to take precautions, not to keep distance from others. If you are feeling mentally disturbed or stressed, talk openly with your colleague, supervisor. Let them know about your problems, but remember that the conversation should be very clear.
- During the conversation, tell them what are the things that are causing your stress. Remove solutions to remove difficulties. Tell your colleagues, unions, coworkers or employees how the epidemic is affecting you. Learn how to take advantage of mental health facility in the office.
2. Do not worry
- At times during work, you may face anger or disappointment. It is normal for this to happen at the workplace, because not everything is under your control. You have to find out what you can do and what is outside your area. Along with this, try to improve the work with the help of adequate resources instead of being depressed.
3. Prepare the routine
- Try to re-adopt normal routine that has been damaged due to coronavirus. Whenever possible, follow your old routine that you used to do before the epidemic. This will make you feel in control.
- For this, you should prepare a good sleep schedule. Take time off work and talk to stretching, exercise and colleagues and friends. Spend time outside In the case of work from home, if possible, decide a time to finish the work. Follow the methods to calm the mind. When you are not working, join activities to enjoy free time.
4. Stay alert
- Get to know Kovid 19 properly. Be fully informed about how to protect yourself and others. Share accurate and accurate information about the disease with your colleagues. This will reduce your stress and strengthen relationships with others.
- Keep making yourself realize that everyone has an important role in this fight against Coronavirus. Also remember that all people are facing unusual circumstances with limited resources.
5. Take a break
- Reading more news about the epidemic can also increase stress. Take a break while reading, listening or watching the news. Apart from this, do not use social media constantly and relax yourself.
- Connect with your close ones via phone call, email, message, video chat or cards. Know the well being of others. Helping others will improve your self-control and will also increase self-esteem. Find ways to help the needy while remaining safe. Especially when they are showing signs of stress.
6. Help of Experts
- If you are undergoing a mental health condition, continue your treatment. Monitor new or worsening symptoms. If you feel that you are misusing the drug to escape, seek the help of a knowledgeable person immediately.