- Hindi news
- Imran Khan Minister Shah Mahmood Kashmir | Prime Minister Imran Khan Minister Shireen Mazari Hits Out At Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi Over Kashmir Issue.
Islamabad3 minutes ago
- Copy link
The photo is from 11 February this year. Human Rights Minister Shereen Mazari is seen with Imran Khan. Mazari alleges that the Foreign Ministry did not support Imran on the Kashmir issue.
- Pakistan's human rights minister Sheerin Mazari said – Imran is fighting alone on Kashmir issue
- Mazari said- If the Ministry of External Affairs supported the Prime Minister, then the situation would have been different.
The government of Pakistan does not leave any chance to raise the Kashmir issue in the world. On every platform, Pakistan has a melody of Kashmir. However, the Ministry of Imran Khan government is not the only one on this issue. Human Rights Minister Shereen Mazari, who is said to be powerful in the Imran government, took a dig at the Ministry of External Affairs. Mazari said- There are only Prime Ministers who are fighting on Kashmir issue. If the Ministry of External Affairs had been with it, the situation could have been different.
Mazari's remarks have significant significance in terms of politics. In fact, a section of the Pakistani media has often described Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi as the army's first choice. Last month it was speculated that Qureshi could be the next PM.
What did the magari say
During a program in Islamabad on Saturday evening, Mazari directly targeted the Foreign Ministry and Shah Mahmood Qureshi. Mazari said- Our Foreign Ministry let Prime Minister Imran Khan and Kashmiris down on Kashmir issue. I have no qualms in saying that Imran is fighting alone on the issue that the Ministry of External Affairs does not support him. If he had supported the PM, the situation would have been different today.
Diplomats ash in hotel
Mazari attacked the officials of the Ministry of External Affairs in a very harsh manner. Said- with which mouth should we talk about Kashmir. Our diplomats ashore in expensive hotels. Wears three-piece suits. Gossiping on the phone. Better than Pakistan is a small and poor country like Burkina Faso. Diplomats work there. Kashmir is a struggle. India has tried to show its strength there. And what is our country doing? This world is watching.
Meaning of this statement is important
Shirin Mazari is considered close to Imran. A section of the Pakistani media has been calling Foreign Minister Qureshi the next PM. The army is also said to be in support of Qureshi. In such a situation, the statement of Mazari cannot be considered as a statement given suddenly. This statement may have been given at the behest of Imran. It is said that Imran and Qureshi's relationship has not been good for some time. In the case of Saudi Arabia, he has troubled the country.
You can also read these news related to Pakistan …
1. Attempting to handle the deterioration: Army Chief of Pakistan met Saudi Ambassador; Foreign Minister Qureshi's rhetoric caused a rift in the relationship between the two countries
2. Pakistan pays debt by taking loans: Imran government borrows one billion dollars from China and repays installment of Saudi Arabia's debt; Two billion dollars more to be paid now
3. Pakistan goes on to hit Saudi: Imran Foreign Minister Qureshi said – Saudi Arabia retreats in time of need, it did not help in Kashmir case