- Hindi news
- Latest News Updates; An illuminated view of India on 74th IndependenceDay 2020.
new Delhi7 minutes ago
- Copy link
People waving the tricolor near India Gate in Delhi on the eve of 74th Independence Day.
- Lights in Parliament House, Puducherry Assembly and Delhi in Air Traffic Control
- From the North and South blocks of Delhi to the railway station of Charbagh in Lucknow.
On the eve of 74th Independence Day, the government buildings of the country were lighted. During this time, from India Gate in Delhi to Charminar in Hyderabad, they were bathed in the tricolor. Lighting was done in select government buildings including Parliament House or Puducherry Assembly in Delhi or the tallest Air Traffic Control (ATC) building in the country. Come see These buildings steeped in the color of freedom …
1. Parliament House
On the eve of independence, the Parliament House of Delhi was illuminated.
2. North and South Block
Lights were also lit in the North and South blocks of Delhi.
3. Air Traffic Control (Delhi)
Three tricolor lights were lit at India's tallest air traffic control (ATC) tower at Delhi Airport.
The historic Charminar of Hyderabad was also seen colored in the tricolor.
5. Municipal Corporation, Ahmedabad
The Municipal Corporation building in Ahmedabad, Gujarat was also lighted.
6. Charbagh Railway Station, Lucknow
A day before independence, Charbagh railway station of Lucknow also shone.
7. Puducherry Assembly
The Puducherry assembly building was also lighted on the eve of independence.
8. Statue of Jawaharlal Nehru, Puducherry
In Puducherry Assembly, the statue of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, was also lighted.