- Hindi news
- PM Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat Live | PM Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat Today Speech Live News, Coronavirus India Latest News Updates
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaking of mind for 68th time today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is meeting people at the Mann Ki Baat program for the 68th time today. He said that during the Corona era, celebrations are being held in the country house. People are doing their work taking care of themselves and people. The kind of restraint that is being observed is unprecedented. The Prime Minister said that Ganeshotsav is being celebrated online. The eco-friendly Ganesha statue has been installed.
Important things about Prime Minister Modi's speech …
- If the message of the environment is hidden in the festivals, then many festivals are celebrated for the environment. The Tharu community of Bihar has made nature a part of life. The 60-day festival celebrates Barna. Nobody comes and goes anywhere.
- Onam is also being celebrated during this time. Its popularity is far abroad. It is associated with agriculture. Our festivals are made green by the color of the farmers. These things are also said in the Vedas. It is said in the Rigveda – Salutations to the Annadata.
- In the Corona era, the country is fighting together on many fronts. It is also thought that how will the time of the children living in the house pass? I read somewhere that in relation to toys Rabindranath Tagore had said that a toy is only good which is incomplete. Children should dress her up in sports.
- Now the children's hotspots have become a toy, not a game. Expensive toys have nothing to make or learn. This toy exhibits wealth, but there is nothing for the child. Therefore the child is lost.
- It is also stated in the National Education Policy regarding toys for children. Now many areas of the country are developing as toy centers. The global toy industry is worth Rs 7 lakh crore, but India's share in it is quite low.
Last month, the soldiers' valor was saluted.
Modi recalled the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in this war on the occasion of the completion of 21 years of Kargil war in Mann Ki Baat last month. The Prime Minister said- Pakistan had tried to stab in the back of India. The enemy was sitting on the mountain, but the victory was given by the courage and bravery of the Indian Army.