- Hindi news
- Rajasthan BSP MLA Merger In Congress Issue Hearing In High Court Today 14 August
Jaipur9 minutes ago
- Copy link
Last week's photo is from Hotel Suryagarh in Jaisalmer. All the 6 MLAs sitting in it are the same who left the BSP and joined the Congress.
- Supreme Court did not grant stay, said – cannot interfere in High Court hearing
- 6 BSP MLAs joined Congress in September last year
In the case of 6 MLAs who have gone to Congress from BSP, a hearing will be held in the High Court again today at 10.30 am. The debate was not completed on Thursday. Assembly speaker CP Joshi gave approval on 18 September 2019 for BSP MLAs to join Congress. BJP MLA Madan Dilawar has challenged this in court.
Dilawar argues that the Speaker's order of merger of the MLAs should be stayed and stay on the voting rights of the 6 MLAs till the final decision. The BSP itself has applied in this matter. He says that rebel MLAs should not be allowed to participate in the proceedings of the assembly.
The Supreme Court said – will not interfere in the High Court hearing
In the case of BSP MLAs, Madan Dilawar has also set a petition in the Supreme Court. Hearing on Thursday, the Supreme Court said that the High Court is hearing this matter, so we will not interfere. The next hearing will be on Monday.
You can also read these news …
1. Now 5 questions in the politics of Rajasthan: Gehlot supporters may get angry, fear not getting respect from pilots
2. Ashok Gehlot's emotional statement- Forget what happened, we have our own, we will bring confidence proposals ourselves