13 minutes ago
- Copy link
According to the viral chat, Riya Chakraborty has been in constant contact with Mahesh Bhatt since she left Sushant Singh Rajput's house on 8 June.
- Earlier on June 8, the chats went viral, in which Bhatt advised Riya not to back down.
- After the death of Sushant, on the evening of June 14, Mahesh Bhatt made two missed calls to Riya Chakraborty
A few more screen shots have surfaced of the WhatsApp chat between Mahesh Bhatt and Riya Chakraborty. These screenshots are from 9 June to 15 June. Riya left Sushant Singh Rajput's house on 8 June and messaged Bhatt at around 10: 20 pm on 9 June, writing, “My Angel, what could I have done without you. I love you sir.” You saved me once again. ” In response, Bhatt shared the folding hand emoji and Riya thanked him with a heart emoji.
Message of Mahesh Bhatt of Sushant's death – call me
Mahesh Bhatt messaged Riya on the afternoon of 14 June when news of Sushant's death broke on news channels and websites. At 2:35 he wrote to Riya, “Call Me” (Call Me). Whether or not Riya spoke to him after this was not revealed. But at 4:01 and 5:13 pm, Mahesh Bhatt had two voice missed calls on Riya's phone.
Chatting started at 9:36 am
On the morning of June 14, before Sushant's death, Riya gave the first message to Mahesh Bhatt, in which he wrote, “Good morning sir. I demand a daily dose of your energy through the morning coat, which you send daily on WhatsApp. Are. Just. Love you. ” In response, Bhatt sent an English quote, which translates as “Feelings go on and on like clouds in an air-filled sky. Consciousness is my anchor.”
Riya then thanked him with the folding hand emoji. Mahesh Bhatt then wrote, “Love You Child” and Riya reprinted “Love You Sir My Angel”, creating a heart emoji. These messages exchanged between Bhatt and Riya between 9:36 am and 10:05 am.
Conversation between 10 and 13 June
Wrote on 8 June – Do not look back
Earlier, screenshots of WhatsApp chat between Riya Chakraborty and Mahesh Bhatt on June 8 between 7:43 and 8:08 pm went viral. This was the day when Riya left Sushant's house. According to the chat, Bhatt advised Riya not to look back. (Read full news)
You can also read these news related to Sushant case…
1. Riya's last words in front of Sushant's corpse: Filmmaker Surjit Singh had taken the Rathore actress to Morchery, said – Riya called 'Sorry Babu' with her hand on Sushant's chest.
2. Riya Chakraborty-Mahesh Bhatt's WhatsApp Chat Viral: Riya had sent a message to Mahesh Bhatt after leaving Sushant's house, in response, Bhatt said – don't look back
3. Riya Chakraborty's new claim: Actress's lawyer said- Sushant used to cry on the phone before death, calling the family to Mumbai, when his sister agreed to come, he sent Riya to her house