- Hindi news
- Sanjay Raut | Shiv Sena Leader Sanjay Raut Comment; Indian Medical Association (IMA) Writes to Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray
Mumbai38 minutes ago
- Copy link
Sanjay Raut had said- Never go to the doctor because they don't know anything. Whenever I need, I take medicine from a compounder. -File photo
- Maharashtra resident doctors have written a letter to CM Uddhav Thackeray, calling Raut's statement derogatory.
- Raut had earlier commented on Sushant Singh Rajput's father accusing him of having a second marriage.
Shiv Sena Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Raut, who has given objectionable statements about his father in the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, is again in controversy. This time he commented against the doctors. Maharashtra Resident Doctors (MARD) has written a letter to Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, calling it derogatory.
Raut had said this for doctors
In a letter sent to Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, MARD has asked whether he (Uddhav) also consented to Sanjay Raut's statement. Sanjay Raut had said, “Never go to the doctor, because they don't know anything.” Whenever I need, I take medicine from a compounder. “
Letter sent to CM by Maharashtra Resident Doctors Association.
To this, the Maharashtra Resident Doctors Association has said that the Chief Minister appreciates doctors as Corona warriors, but his party colleagues consider the same profession to be bad.
Sanjay Raut's 'U-turn' as controversy escalates
Sanjay Raut came out on Tuesday after the controversy escalated and while clarifying on the issue said, “I have not insulted the doctors.” The way they are serving is commendable. My comment was in the context of the WHO, in which I meant that the Kovid-19 epidemic would not have happened if the WHO had acted efficiently. “
Personal comment was made on Sushant's father
A few days ago, Raut made objectionable remarks about the second marriage of actor Sushant Singh Rajput's father. Angered by this, Sushant's cousin Neeraj Singh Bablu sent him a legal notice asking him to apologize. However, Raut said that thousands of such notices have been coming to him.
When there was a dispute on this, Raut once again came forward and while taking the Uteron, he said that some of my statements have been misinterpreted. We have sympathy with Sushant's family. I just said that Sushant's family should be patient.
You can also read these news related to the statements of Sanjay Raut …
1. Shiv Sena's voice changed in Sushant case: Sanjay Raut said – Sushant was like our son, we also want to know the reason for his suicide.
2. Sanjay Raut said – Russia made Corona vaccine, India kept on papad; Never seen Delhi so dull before