- Hindi news
- Sushant Singh Rajput CBI Inquiry Update | Rhea Chakraborty Mumbai Latest News | Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Investigation Day 9th Day Today Live News Updates
Mumbai8 minutes ago
- Copy link
Riya arrived at DRDO Guest House at 1.30 pm on Saturday and left at 8.20 pm. -File photo
- CBI asks Riya more than 20 questions in 7 hours on Saturday
- Riya questioned about the use of Sushant Singh's credit card
Today is the 10th day of CBI investigation in the case of actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death. He has been questioned by the Central Investigation Agency for two consecutive days. They were questioned for 10 hours on Friday and 7 hours on Saturday. According to the report, he has been called again on Sunday. Apart from Riya, her brother Shovik, Sushant's house manager Samuel Miranda, flatmate Siddharth Pithani, housekeeper Neeraj have also been questioned.
Riya arrived at DRDO Guest House at 1.30 pm on Saturday and left at 8.20 pm. The Mumbai Police gave them security while leaving and returning. According to CBI sources, Riya was questioned about Sushant's use of credit cards. In fact, the actor's room partner Siddharth Pithani had alleged that she used Sushant's credit card. However, Riya has denied these allegations.
Pithani, Neeraj and Miranda were also interrogated
According to sources, the CBI also questioned Riya in front of Siddharth Pithani, Samuel Miranda, Neeraj Singh. Also talked to Riya about Sushant's depression. The CBI had also asked for papers related to Riya.
What did pithani tell
Siddharth Pithani was told by the CBI that there was a fight between Priyanka (Sushant's sister) and Riya. The quarrel took place during a picnic at a farm house. Sushant supported Riya. Siddharth also said that Samuel had told him that Riya used to do a lot of shopping through Sushant's credit card.
NCB may soon take Riya's blood sample in drugs case
The Enforcement Directorate (ED), which is probing the money laundering angle in the Sushant case, summoned hotelier Gaurav Arya on Friday to appear before it on 31 August. In search of Gaurav, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) team also raided several places. Gaurav's name came up in a drug conversation with Riya. NCB may soon take Riya's blood sample. The NCB has registered a case against 5 people including Riya and her brother Shovik.
Sushant's sister asked- where is Riya paying expensive lawyer's fees?
Riya had said in an interview, “I have a property in Khar, which I started trying to deal with before I met Sushant. I have paid Rs 74 lakh for that property. Out of this, loan of Rs 50 lakh for HDFC Took it from the bank. I am still repaying the loan. 17 thousand rupees is EMI. Now I don't know where to give it, because my life is ruined. “
On Riya's statement, Sushant's sister Shweta Singh Kirti wrote, “You are worried about how the EMI will be paid. Tell me where you are giving money to the country's most expensive lawyer?” Shweta has also demanded Riya to be arrested soon.
You can also read these news …
1. 5 months before his death, Sushant had expressed concern about the future, talked about reducing expenses, Riya Chakraborty was managing his money
2. Riya and Sushant's houseworkers talked about drugs, the actress asked Samuel Miranda to get 'immersed'.
3. Claim about Sushant's expenses: The actor spent Rs 4.6 crore in 10 months from a bank account, also incurred expenses of Riya and his brother Shovik