4 minutes ago
- Copy link
Amid fresh revelations in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case, AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) has asked the murder angle to investigate the matter. This was revealed by Republic TV based on a conversation with AIIMS sources. Also, the CBI has also asked the AIIMS team to come to Mumbai.
The CBI had sought opinion from AIIMS while investigating Sushant's postmortem report and autopsy report. After which AIIMS had formed a panel of five forensic experts to examine Sushant's file.
Visra report will be given on friday
“A five-member medical board of forensic experts constituted by AIIMS to assist the CBI on Tuesday examined the autopsy report of the late actor,” the source told the channel. Along with this, the investigation of Sushant's viscera report will also be done by forensic team and they will share their findings with CBI on Friday. Earlier on Monday evening, Sushant's post-mortem and other reports were shared with the AIIMS team.
AIIMS specialist had asked to examine every angle
Dr. Sudhir Gupta, head of the forensic department of AIIMS, who is heading the investigation panel in this case, said last week, “We will carry out this entire investigation from all possible angles apart from murder.” He had said, our team will analyze the pattern of injury on Rajput's body and mix them with circumstantial evidence. He had said, “The protected viscera will be examined and the anti-depressants given to the Rajputs will also be analyzed in the AIIMS laboratory.”
The forensic expert was surprised to spoil the crime scene
On Friday, the CBI approached the forensic department of AIIMS for a medico-legal opinion. Talking to Republic TV on Saturday, Dr. Sudhir Gupta was surprised at the way the crime scene was spoiled. Dr. Gupta had said that the status quo of the crime scene was not maintained and was completely ruined. Which may have made the place unsuitable for investigating forensic evidence.
Sushant's viscera is only 20% left
Sources in the Forensic Science Laboratory revealed that about 80 per cent of the samples taken from Sushant's DNA, his blood and other organs have been used by the Mumbai Police. The CBI will do this work with the remaining 20 percent viscera.
Notice to Human Rights Commission to Cooper Hospital
In the new developments on Wednesday, the Maharashtra Human Rights Commission has sent notices to Cooper Hospital and Mumbai Police. In this, questions have been raised on allowing Riya Chakraborty to visit Morchuri. The Commission has asked the hospital management and police that under which rules Riya was given permission?
On 14 June, three more people were present at the house besides Pithani.
On June 14, Sushant's body was found hanging in the Bandra flat, at that time there were four people. Siddharth Pithani (Sushant's flat-mate), Dipesh Sawant (Sushant's friend), Neeraj Singh (house keeper) and Keshav (cook). Neeraj told the story before Sushant's death in a conversation and told that Sushant had breakfast in the morning. But when the staff went to ask him what to make for lunch at 10: 00-10: 30, he did not open the door.