13 minutes ago
- Copy link
Sushant Singh Rajput's father KK Singh has accused Riya Chakraborty and his family of misappropriating Rs 15 crore from the son's account.
- In the report, claims from ED sources – the account from which 15 crores came out, there was no transaction in Riya's account
- ED on Thursday questioned talent manager Jayanti Saha for about 11 hours, also called Sushant's domestic staff
Investigation is going on in the money laundering case against Riya Chakraborty. Meanwhile, sources are attached to the Enforcement Directorate (ED) claiming that no direct transactions have been found in Riya Chakraborty's account from Sushant Singh Rajput's account. However, it has been confirmed that about 15 crore rupees were withdrawn from a bank account of the actor. The ED is trying to gather information on whose account it was deposited.
Net banking, debit card transactions continue to be investigated
According to the news of Mumbai Mirror, investigations into NetBanking and debit card transactions from several accounts of Sushant are still under investigation. A source associated with the ED said that mapping this withdrawal would help in finding out where the money went and what was the motive behind it? The source said, “We are investigating who was using debit cards and NetBanking. Anyone who has access to PIN and passwords can do this transaction.”
Ready to help needy close ones
In the ED's investigation, it has been found that Sushant had paid tax of Rs 2.78 crore. It also included GST. Apart from this, it has also come to light that he was very generous and often ready to pay his needy close ones. Another source said that Sushant and Riya were dating each other. Therefore, small transactions are expected from any other accounts between them. But according to the information revealed so far, 15 crore rupees have been withdrawn from the account, no amount was transferred to Riya's account.
ED finding out how Sushant-Riya came together in business
The ED is trying to find out how Sushant got involved in business with Riya and his brother Shovik. Sushant's two companies Front India for World Foundation and Vividways Reality X Private Limited are directors of Riya Chakraborty and his brother Shovik Chakraborty.
Talent manager Jayanti Saha was questioned on Thursday
On Thursday, celebrity talent manager Jayanthi Saha was questioned for nearly 11 hours, who had handled the transaction between her agency and Sushant since 2019. Soon statements of Sushant's bodyguards, cooks and domestic staff will also be recorded. ED has earlier questioned Riya, her father Indrajit, brother Shovik, CA Ritesh Shah, Sushant's former manager Shruti Modi, flat-mate and friend Siddharth Pithani.
Sushant's father accuses him of rigging Rs 15 crore
Sushant Singh Rajput's father KK Singh had alleged that his son had Rs 17 crore in a bank account, out of which Rs 15 crore was misappropriated. He had named Riya Chakraborty, his father Indrajit, mother Sandhya, brother Shovik and two managers Soumil Chakraborty and Shruti Modi in the FIR. On July 31, the ED started investigating the case of money laundering.
You can also read these news related to Sushant case…
1. Riya Chakraborty had big dreams: Riya wanted to buy island and private jet, was also dreaming of becoming a mistress of hotels, video viral
2. Sushant Death Case: Actor's family lawyer Vikas Singh told Siddharth Pithani, Intelligent criminal, said – if he is questioned in custody, the real truth will come out
3. ED's investigation into Sushant case: One of the ex-girlfriend's flat was being filled by the actor's account, that girlfriend is still living in the same flat
4. Full story of the pages of the diary of Sushant: 15 pages appeared for the first time 58 days after his death, it was written in it – Will live with family, no one should miss them, take care of it
5. New claim in Sushant death case: Riya called Mahesh Bhatt 16 times after a fight with Sushant, meanwhile he did not talk to the actor even once.