Deepak Bhardwaj, Tech for FTCP, Meerut
Updated Thu, 27 Aug 2020 12:28 PM IST
– Photo: Tech for FTCP
Listen to the news
- Tech for FTCP had reported the alignment from Hajipur itself
- UPDA uploaded the plan on the website
- Will be built in 12 phases, first phase will be 48 kilometers
In the last several months in Meerut, there were many discussions about the alignment. Earlier this expressway was to be started from Delhi-Meerut Expressway. The proposed alignment is now to be started from Hajipur village on Hapur Road. The fifth phase of Delhi-Meerut Expressway from this village is to be started and built up to Jenuddinpur. Keeping this in mind, this decision has been taken. This will also save money.
The first phase will start from Meerut
The first phase of the Ganga Expressway will be built up to 48 km from Hajipur (Meerut) to Chandnir (Hapur). This is followed by another 11 stages. Out of which 50 km DPR (Detail Project Report) from Mirzapur Dugar (Amroha) to Nagla Barah (Badaun) has been prepared. This DPR has been uploaded by UPDA on its website.
Ganga Expressway: DPR for third phase is ready
Tech for FTCP in its August 11 issue published the news of connecting Ganga Expressway from Januddinpur (Meerut-Delhi route) to Hajipur's Delhi-Meerut Expressway. In which NHAI officials also said that UPDA officials are in touch with us. At the same time, its first phase in the proposed package of Ganga Expressway will be started from Hajipur. The DPR of the third phase is ready.
ALSO READ: Kaval scandal minor quarrel stoke riots in the fire, the entire district, villagers never want to remember that pain
– Meerut, Hapur, Bulandshahr, Amroha, Sambhal, Badaun, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Unnao, Rae Bareli, Pratapgarh and Prayagraj.
Step wise details of Ganga Expressway
1. Hajipur (Meerut) to Chandnir (Hapur) 48.871 km
2. Chandir (Hapur) to Mirzapur Dugar (Amroha) 30.100 km
3. Mirzapur Dugar (Amroha) to Nagla Barah (Badaun) 50.600 km
4. Nagla Barah (Badaun) to Binawar (Badaun) 52.100 km
5. Binawar (Badaun) to Dari Gulau (Shahjahanpur) 46.700 km
6. Duri Gulau (Shahjahanpur) to Uberia Khurd (Hardoi) 52.900 km
7. Uberia Khurd (Hardoi) to Iksai (Hardoi) 52.400 km
8. Ekasai (Hardoi) to Rayamau (Unnao) 50.200 km
9. Raiyamau (Unnao) to Saraso (Unnao) 53.100 km
10. Saraso (Unnao) to Terukha (Rae Bareli) 51.800 km
11. Terudha (Rae Bareli) to Naudhia (Pratapgarh) 52 km
12. Naudhiya (Pratapgad) to Judapur Dando (Prayagraj) 53.047 km
Note- what is your opinion about these news. Tell us in the comment box on Facebook.
Like this Facebook page to see the latest news and videos from the city to the country