- Hindi news
- Tricolor In Space: India Will Send Passenger For The First Time From Gaganyaan, Shakti At Sea: Vikrant Navy Will Get First Indigenous Vessel
The biggest achievement for India in the 75th year of independence would be to send humans into space. Three Indians will go into space as part of ISRO's Gaganyaan mission. India will be the fourth country in the world to do so.
- We have many big goals in the next two years and we are moving fast to touch the highs
- By 2022, every citizen of the country will have a bank account, so far 40 crore bank accounts have been opened under the government's Jan Dhan Yojana.
Today i.e. the next two years from the 74th Independence Day of the country are very important. In fact, exactly two years later, India would be celebrating the platinum jubilee of its independence. That means 75 years of pride will be completed. Since independence, India has climbed several ranks of progress.
In the next two years, we have many big goals and we are moving fast to touch the highs. Today, on the occasion of Independence Day, read – what achievements are we going to achieve in 2021 and 2022 in different important sectors including economy, defense, space.
Tricolor in space: India will send passenger for the first time from Gaganyaan, power at sea: Vikrant Navy will get first indigenous vessel
27 crore come out of poverty, target to remove poverty in 2 years
- By 2022, every citizen of the country will have a bank account. Under the government's Jan Dhan Yojana, 40 crore bank accounts have been opened so far. They also aim to provide life insurance and accident insurance.
- According to Statista, by 2022, the income of 13 crore families is estimated to be Rs 3.5 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh annually. In 2019, there were 9.2 crore families of this income level.
- India's economic growth rate may remain at 5.5% in 2022-23. Fitch Ratings recently made this estimate in the Global Economic Outlook. It is estimated that India will recover faster despite the corona.
- 27.3 crore Indians came out of poverty from 2005 to 2015 according to the U.N. India aims to be poverty free by 2022.
Big plans for 35 thousand km highway construction will be completed
- By 2022, the Bharat Mala plan to construct 35,000 km of highways connecting 16 states is to be completed by 2022.
- It has an economic corridor of 9000 km to be built. Apart from this, Sagarmala project will also be completed. The project will modernize 75 thousand km of coastline, 12 important ports, 185 small ports.
- Similarly, under the Smart City project, construction of 20 smart cities in the country will be almost completed by 2022. Also, development works worth Rs 2.01 crore in 99 smart cities will be completed in about two to three years after that.
- 2.95 crore houses are estimated to be built under the Housing for All scheme. The scheme envisages providing houses to every family in the country by 2022.
There will be broadband internet in every village, 7 lakh crores will be spent
- Broadband internet will be delivered to every village by 2022 under the National Broadband Mission. There will be an investment of Rs 7 lakh crore for this. Under this, 30 lakh kilometers of route optical fiber will be laid.
- 83 crore smartphone users will be in the country by 2022 according to the Indian Cellular and Electronics Association. Currently this number is 50 crores.
- About 60 incubation centers have been set up to promote entrepreneurship and startups. It is planned to increase their number to 100.
- More than 1000 'Atal Tinkering Labs' have been created and in two years their number will increase to 10 thousand. The purpose of Tinkering Labs is to increase curiosity in science, technology, engineering, math among school students.
The first indigenous aircraft carrier will increase our power
- Construction of the first indigenous aircraft carrier Vikrant is in the third phase. A 40 thousand tonne vessel is likely to be launched in 2021. The vessel can join the Indian Navy by 2022. 30 fighter jets and 10 helicopters will be deployed in Vikrant.
- By 2022, the new Tejas India will get more Rafale, the new form of indigenous Tejas MK 1A Light Combat Aircraft will also take its first flight. Its design is ready.
- 05 Theater Command During the war, theater commands are being created to coordinate the three armies. There will be 5 theater commands by 2022. This will increase India's power.
Aim to double agricultural exports and farmers' income
- 4.5 lakh crore agricultural export target by 2022, currently close to Rs 2.7 lakh crore.
- The next wave of employment generation can come from the agricultural sector. Total private investment in agriculture was 61 thousand crores in 2015-16, which is expected to be 1.39 lakh crores by 2022-23.
- India's food production currently stands at a record 296 million tonnes. The average grain stock is already 2.2 percent higher. India's rural economy will make a strong contribution to overall development in the coming years.
- In the era of crisis, the agriculture sector can save the economy from shrinking in 2020-21. The target is to double farmers' income in 2022.
Health / Education
1.5 lakh Ayushman centers to open 3-year-old children in RTE
- 1.5 lakh Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centers will be opened by 2022 to provide health services to every village in the country. Currently there are 28,005 such centers. Ayushman Bharat Scheme will provide employment to 1.20 lakh community health officers.
- India has targeted to eradicate TB disease by 2025. Kerala 2020, Himachal Pradesh 2021, Sikkim and Lakshadweep will be freed by 2022. WHO has aimed to rid the world of TB by 2030.
- In 2022, a new system for reforms in education will come into force. The right to education is going to increase. Children aged between 3 and 18 years will come to RTE. Till now the age limit was 6 to 14 years.
Chandrayaan 3 will also launch solar mission
- The biggest achievement for India in the 75th year of independence would be to send humans into space. Three Indians will go into space as part of ISRO's Gaganyaan mission. India will be the fourth country in the world to do so.
- ISRO is also going to launch Chandrayaan 3 next year. It will be landing in the southern polar region of the Moon.
- India will also begin its first solar mission in early 2021.
- ISRO will complete 36 missions. ISRO is also working on NISAR satellite in collaboration with NASA, which will be able to study earthquake, cyclone forecasts.
India's OTT market will be in world's top-10
- 2.4 lakh crore rupees to become media and entertainment sector by 2022.
- Up to 14 million people expected to use smart TV. This figure is currently 4 million.
- According to a report by Ernest & Young, digital mediums of entertainment will overtake traditional media (TV and radio) by 2021-22.
- According to the study of Assocham and PwC, by 2022 India's video OTT (Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube etc.) market will be among the top-10 markets in the world. This is Rs 5,363 crore. Will become a market of At the same time, according to Statista, the revenue of OTT video platforms will reach Rs 4800 crore by 2022.