- Hindi news
- Unlock 4 Guidelines, Schools, Colleges, Other Educational Institutions Will Remain Closed Up To September 30
The central government released the guidelines for Unlock-4 on Saturday evening. Made a big decision about school-college and coaching centers. Accordingly, schools, colleges and other educational institutions will remain closed till 30 September. From 21 September, children from 9th to 12th will be able to go to school to seek guidance from teachers. For this, written approval of parents will be required.
The guideline stated that at present, online and distance education will be promoted.
What's in the new guideline?
- 50% teaching and non-teaching staff can be called in schools for online coaching and tele counseling. State governments can allow this.
- From September 21 to 9, children from 9th to 12th will be able to go to school on their own wish to seek guidance from teachers. For this, they have to get written approval from their parents or guardian.
- Training can be imparted in National Skill Training Institutes and Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and short term training centers.
- Training can also be started at the National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship.
- Higher education institutes will open only for research scholars doing PhD.
- Post-graduate students of technical and professional courses for which laboratory use or experiment work is necessary, they will be able to go to college. The Higher Education Department will allow these to be opened after talks with the states.