- Hindi news
- Army Provides Food, Medical Help To 3 Stranded Chinese Citizens Along LAC In Sikkim
new DelhiA minute ago
- Copy link
The Indian Army provided medicines including oxygen cylinders to the Chinese citizens who lost their way.
- Three Chinese citizens, including a woman, lost their way in North Sikkim
- The army showed this sentiment when tension between the two countries remains.
Amid reports of kidnapping three Indian boys from Arunachal Pradesh, the Indian Army helped 3 Chinese civilians who had lost their way. In the northern region of Sikkim, at an altitude of about 17 thousand 500 feet, Chinese citizens lost their way.
The Indian Army provided them with food, warm clothes and medicines. The military showed this sentiment at a time when tension has arisen due to border dispute between the two countries. The armies of the two countries are face-to-face on the LAC in eastern Ladakh.
The army gave food to Chinese citizens and showed them the way.
Army officials said that the matter is of 3 September. Seeing the threat to the lives of Chinese citizens, the Indian Army immediately arrived there and was provided oxygen and other medical aid. They were also provided with food and warm clothes for difficult conditions at height. The army reported that Indian soldiers showed them the right way to return. Chinese citizens expressed their gratitude to the Indian Army for this behavior.
China said – India played Tibetan card
On the other hand, Chinese media outlet Global Times quoted the news agency as saying that amid the ongoing dispute over the border, China has accused India of playing the Tibet card. The report said that playing India's Tibet card with exiled Tibetans is like hitting an ax on its feet, because China's economic and military power is more than that of India.
Can also read …
1. People's Liberation Army of China took 5 boys hostage from Arunachal border, state Congress MLA claimed
2. Tibetans who came to LAC to cheer on the Tibetans, greeted with a blank as per Buddhist tradition