- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact Check: Infosys Co founder Sudha Murthy sells Vegetables once in a year, despite having Wealth of Billions? Learn The Truth Of Viral Photos
What's going viral: A photo is going viral on social media, in which a woman is seen sitting among a pile of vegetables.
It is being claimed that he is Infosys co-founder Sudha Murthy. They still sell vegetables once a year, despite having assets of billions.
And what is the truth?
- A search of the photo of Infosys co-founder Sudha Murthy on the internet confirmed that the photo that went viral was from them. In the next phase of the investigation we investigated the claim that is being made with the photo.
- We did not find any such report by reverse searching the photo on Google. Which confirms that Sudha Murthy sells vegetables once a year.
- Searching for different keywords gave us an interview of Sudha Murthy on Banglore Mirror's website. In this, Sudha Murthy had told that she got up three times a year at four in the morning and went to serve in Raghavendra Swamy temple with an assistant. Sudha cleans the kitchen and the rooms adjacent to the temple. With the help of her assistant, she helps in transporting large sacks of vegetables and rice to the store room of the temple.
- It is clear from Sudha Murthy's interview that she is not selling vegetables in the viral photo. Rather Raghavendra Swamy has gone to serve in the temple. The photo is being shared on social media with a false claim.