- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact Check: Will Urdu, Punjabi And Sindhi Languages No Longer Be Taught In Rajasthan Schools? This Claim Is Fake
What's going viral: On social media Claim It is being done that Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi languages will be discontinued in Rajasthan schools. A news cutting is also being shared with the viral message. According to this news, in the new education policy, on the one hand, the three language formula is being talked about. At the same time, the teaching of three important languages is being stopped in the government schools of Rajasthan.
And what is the truth?
- We did not get any such news on the Internet even by searching for different keywords. Which confirms that Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi language will be discontinued in Rajasthan schools.
- We also checked the official website of education department of Rajasthan government. We have not received any such notice or circular issued here in the last two months. Which confirms the claim.
- The news of the viral news is of the cutting magazine newspaper. In the news of September 6 on the magazine's website itself, it has been clarified that studies of Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi will not be stopped.
- According to the revised news published on the magazine's website, students of class 6th to 8th will have the option to choose the third language themselves. The most obvious of these is that the claim being made on social media is fake.