- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fake News Exposes: The Photo Shared by Delhi Youth Congress Claimed Demonstration Regarding Railway Recruitment, Is Actually Of The Janta Curfew 6 Months Ago.
What's going viral: A photo is going viral on social media. A large number of people are seen with a plate in their hands. It is being claimed that the photo is of the demonstration regarding railway recruitment.
First this photo from the official Twitter handle of Delhi Youth Congress on September 5 Tweet done. And described it as a demonstration of unemployed youth. After this photo with this claim on social media Viral Started happening.
And what is the truth?
- A number of media reports surfaced on the Internet due to keyword-related search. These reports show that on September 5, in various parts of the country, unemployed youth performed truthfully by clapping.
- In the next phase of the investigation, we started checking the veracity of the photos shared by the Congress. A reverse search on the photo found a news dated March 23, 2020 on the Times of India website. There is the same photo in the news. Which Congress tweeted as a demonstration of railway recruitment.
- Actually, this photo is of the Janata curfew on March 22. When PM Modi appealed to encourage the Corona Warriors by clapping. During this time many people took out a procession on the streets with great enthusiasm. The photo is of one such procession.
- The most obvious of these is that the youth performed clap and thali on railway recruitment, this is true. But, the photo getting viral has nothing to do with this performance.