- Hindi news
- Health Ministry Said, After Recovery, Do Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Walk Once a Day; Take Care Of Cleanliness Also
The Health Ministry has asked Corona-cured patients to change their daily routine. -File photo
- The Union Health Ministry said- people who are cured should tell positive things to friends and family, so that confusion about the epidemic is removed from the minds of people.
- According to this – for recovery and rehabilitation, self-help groups, social organizations and qualified professionals can take help.
The Union Health Ministry has issued protocols for patients recovering from corona. It states that do yoga yoga, pranayama and meditation daily. Walk in the morning or evening too. Walk at the same speed as you feel necessary.
Post-corona recovery protocol
On a personal level
- Take care of cleanliness and social distancing, apply a mask and use a hand sanitizer.
- If you support your health, do household work. You can start office work slowly.
- Do breathing exercises with the advice of a doctor. Take food that is easily digested. Include nutrients in food.
- Get enough sleep, avoid cigarette-alcohol.
- Take medicines prescribed for corona. Keep checking your temperature, blood pressure, diabetes at home.
- If dry cough is coming, gargle with salt water. Hot water steam can also be taken. You can take cough syrup with the advice of a doctor.
- Note the signs of high fever, shortness of breath, decreased oxygen level, chest pain.
Use these medicines
- Drink plenty of warm water and take AYUSH medicines to increase immunity with the advice of AYUSH doctors.
- Drink turmeric milk and eat Chyawanprash.
- Take Aayush Kwath, Sambhni Vati or Giloy Powder.
- Eat Ashwagandha, Amla.
- If you have a dry cough, take liquorice powder twice a day with warm water.
- Gargle with light salt water.
At community level
- People recovering from Corona should tell their friends and family stories of positivity, so that confusion about the epidemic is removed from the minds of the people.
- Self-help groups can seek the help of social organizations and qualified professionals for recovery and rehabilitation.