- Hindi news
- India China Border Standoff Latest News Updates; Indian Army Soldiers in More Trained Than People's Liberation Army
new Delhi7 minutes ago
- Copy link
Indian soldiers are now in a strong position in important areas and due to this the Chinese soldiers are facing difficulty. Now the Chinese army is not able to properly monitor the Chushul-Demchok road.
- Retired Colonel Ranbir Jakhar told that Chinese soldiers are now able to keep a close watch even on the Chushul-Demchok road.
- The news agency issued the report, quoting Colonel Jakhar, calling the Chinese soldiers chocolate soldiers, who melt in battle
In eastern Ladakh, the Indian Army has captured important peaks and gained an edge over Chinese troops. Indeed, behind this increase is the strength of the Indian troops to fight in the hills and hilly areas.
The situation is that when the Indian troops captured the high altitude in late August by thwarting Chinese incursions, a Chinese officer refused a counter attack to regain possession of these areas.
News agency IANS has quoted this from expert retired Colonel Ranbir Singh Jakhar. He said that Indian soldiers are now in a strong position in important areas and due to this Chinese soldiers are facing difficulty. Now the Chinese army is not able to properly monitor the Chushul-Demchok road. Chinese soldiers are unable to sleep for fear of facing Indian soldiers.
Expert told why Indian soldiers are better than Chinese soldiers?
According to Colonel Jakhar, when it comes to mountain warfare, the training of Indian soldiers is better than the soldiers of China. In recent times, the Indian Army has shown to the Chinese government that the humans standing behind the machines matter and not the machines.
The retired colonel says that Indian soldiers are full of patriotism and fight the battle with indomitable courage, on the other hand it is mandatory for the People's Liberation Army soldiers (PLA) to join the army.
Why Chinese Soldier Chocolate Soldier?
Why are Indian jawans stronger?
China is constantly trying to occupy Indian areas
The night of 29–30 August, Chinese troops attempted to capture the hill at the southern end of Pangong Lakes, but were thwarted by Indian troops. Since then, the soldiers of both have stood face to face. China has also tried to infiltrate on 1 September.
On 7 September, Chinese troops in the southern area tried to march towards the Indian post and fired as a warning. He was stopped by the soldiers of India here. A picture of this incident has also been revealed, in which Chinese soldiers were seen carrying spears, rods and sharp weapons.
You can also read these news related to India-China…
1. Military-level meeting was held at the place where the soldiers of India and China are a few meters away; Rajnath, Doval and General Rawat meet in Delhi
2. More than 60 Chinese soldiers were killed in the Galvan skirmish, its army flopped in Xi Jinping's offensive move