- Hindi news
- Indian Army Said Hizbul Mujahideen Trying To Re Establish Its Base In North Kashmir
Srinagar40 minutes ago
- Copy link
Friday's photo is of the location of an encounter between security forces and terrorists in Yedipora of Baramulla. Army and police personnel had killed 3 terrorists.
- DIG of North Kashmir Range told- Terrorists killed in Yedipora had connection with Hizbul
- Till now Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were active in Yedipora
The army has said that the terrorist organization Hizbul Mujahideen is trying to re-establish its base in North Kashmir. The army said on Saturday that the three terrorists killed in an encounter in Yedipora of Baramulla a day earlier belonged to the Hizbul Mujahideen.
Mohammad Suleman Chaudhary, Deputy Inspector General of Police (North Kashmir Range) and Brigadier NK Mishra of Commander 10 Rifle, Sector 10, held a joint press conference on Saturday. He said that Hizbul militants have been killed in North Kashmir after a long time. Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were active here in the last few years.
'Army vigilant to fail terrorist plans'
Army officials say that Hizbul Mujahideen activities in North Kashmir are very less. There is a possibility that Hizbul is trying to get active again here. However, there are security alerts. Terrorism will not be allowed to grow in North Kashmir. Also, if someone wants to come to the mainstream, then it is welcome.
12 people arrested by terrorists killed in Baramulla
Police said that out of the 3 terrorists killed in an encounter in Yedipora of Baramulla on Friday, 2 were locals. The third has not been identified. All three were hiding in a house. He had arrested 12 people.
Can also read …
1. Security forces killed three militants in Pulwama, a young martyr; Seven terrorists killed in 24 hours
2. Encounter between security forces and terrorists in Yedipora of Baramulla, 3 terrorists were killed