- Hindi news
- Kamala Harris Update | Democratic Nominee For Us Vice President Kamala Harris On Joe Biden Over Us Elections 2020
Washington21 minutes ago
- Copy link
Kamala Harris, deputy presidential candidate of the Democratic Party of America, shared the experience of negotiating the first ticket from Biden on Monday. – File photo
- Kamala Harris's mother Shyamala Gopalan arrived in the US for higher education after graduation in 1957.
- Kamala Harris took part in the fund raising program on Monday, saying – if in power, will take steps for economic reform
Vice Presidential candidate Kamal Harris of the Democrats is leaving no chance to woo the Indians. He once again mentioned his Indian mother in a fund razor program on Monday. In response to a question, he said – When Joe Biden offered me to contest the elections together and make him Vice President Candidate, the mother's idea came first. I thought she must be watching me from above and thinking about me.
Kamala Harris's mother Shyamala Gopalan arrived in the United States for higher education after graduating in 1957. He later gained recognition as a renowned cancer specialist in the United States. Harris has spoken about her mother several times before in her speeches. After becoming the Vice President Candidate, she has also shared the memories of her maternal grandparents many times.
'Husband was listening to the conversation related to getting tickets for the election'
Harris told- I and my team were called and told that Biden wanted to talk. After some time, I got a call that they want to make a zoom call. After this I went to my small office and connected with them. As soon as the conversation started, he offered to give me a ticket. When our call started, my husband Doug Amhoff was trying to listen with his ear to the door. Later Biden's wife Jill Biden and my husband Amhoff also joined the call.
Will come to power, set up epidemic board: Harris
When asked about the work to be done in the next hundred days after coming to power, Harris said – First we will set up an epidemic board. Its job will be to look at the work related to corona testing in the country. It will be decided that the test is done more correctly. Along with this, economic reforms will be done through executive orders. Steps will be taken to help American supply chains and products with tax payers' money. We will try to improve our relations with NATO.
Also read these news related to Kamala Harris …
1. Kamala Harris is the daughter of an Indian mother and Jamaican father, but likes to call herself American.
2. Why did Biden make Bharatvanshi Kamala Devi Harris the vice-presidential candidate; There are two main reasons for this.