- On the request of Himachal Government, Central Government gave security of Kangana to Y + category
Even though the CBI is investigating the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, the case has now taken the shape of Kangana Ranot vs Shiv Sena. The matter has increased so much that the Central Government has given security of Kangana to the Y + category. What is the whole matter
Why did Kangna come on Shiv Sena's target?
- Kangana has been at the forefront in the Sushant Singh Rajput case, demanding a CBI probe or questioning the Mumbai Police investigation. Sivasena, who is running the government in Maharashtra, was angry with him for this.
- Kangana, retweeting a tweet by BJP leader Ram Kadam, wrote on 30 August that instead of movie mafia goons, I am now more afraid of Mumbai Police. In Mumbai, I would like the security of Himachal Pradesh or the Central Government.
- To this Sanjay Raut responded by writing an editorial in the Sena mouthpiece Saamana. He said that we request him not to come to Mumbai. This is nothing but an insult to the Mumbai Police. The Home Ministry must act on this.
- As a retweet on this, Kangana has openly threatened me with Sanjay Raut. Have said that I do not need to come to Mumbai. First, independence in Mumbai and now open threat, why do I feel like PoK in Mumbai?
- After this, only the entire Shiv Sena fell on Kangana. Slippers were showered on posters everywhere. Now the social media wing of Shiv Sena has complained for registering a case of treason against Kangana.
- Not only this, Shiv Sena-occupied BMC also raided Kangana's Manikarnika Films office. The actress's office has sought a response in 24 hours by pasting a notice of illegal construction. Threatened to sabotage.
- Kangana is scheduled to reach Mumbai on September 9. Mumbai Mayor Kishori Pednekar said that he would have to be home quarantined for 14 days following the Corona Guidelines. Quarantine will be stamped on his hand at the airport itself.
Who gave security to Kangana? Can anyone get security?
- Kangana is currently in her home state of Himachal. It was he who requested the state government to provide security. On this, the BJP government of the state requested the central government to provide security to Kangana from outside the state. It has been approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Actually, the security of VIPs is the responsibility of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) and CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). The decision of who to protect is decided by the Ministry of Home Affairs on the input of intelligence agencies. It is often alleged that the central government takes safety decisions keeping political profit and loss in mind.
What is the level of central security?
The security provided by the central government is given at six levels, ie, X, Y, Y +, Z and Z + and SPG category protection.
- SPG: According to the report of the Bureau of Police Research and Development, the SPG only protects the Prime Minister and other VIPs.
- X: Two Personal Protection Officers (PSOs) guard 24 hours. This means a total of six PSOs are deployed in eight-eight-hour shifts.
- Y: Two PSOs and an armed guard provide round the clock security. There are a total of 11 security personnel. Five on static duty and 6 for personal safety.
- Y +: In this, security of Y category is also given. It will have 11 to 22 PSOs deployed. According to officials, an escort vehicle will be provided for Kangana's PSO.
- Z: There are 22 security personnel with 2 to 8 armed guards at home. Two PSOs live twenty four hours. One to three armed personnel are in escort on a road trip.
- Z +: In addition to the safety of the Z category, this category offers a bullet proof car, escort in three shifts and additional security when required.
How much money will be spent on Kangana's security?
- How much will be spent on the security of a single person depends on the circumstances. For example, the total budget of the SPG protecting the Prime Minister is Rs 600 crore. That means one day costs 1.62 crores.
- In response to a question in the Lok Sabha, the central government had said in March 2018 that 5300 Central Armed Police Forces personnel were deployed to protect 300 VIPs. It included protection of different categories. When Z + security was given to Mukesh Ambani in 2013, he was asked to recover Rs 15 crore annually.
- Talking about CRPF, the annual budget is 26 thousand crores. 7.5% of the force's personnel are deployed in VIP security. Apart from this, the state government also deploys its police personnel for the protection of VIPs.