- Hindi news
- Pulwama Terror Attack Accused Moves NIA Court Seeking Bail To Appear For NEET Exams
Jammu16 minutes ago
- Copy link
On September 3, the court will hear the plea of the accused in the case, Vaiz-ul-Islam. Vipin Kalra of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) Council said that we will advocate against the petition of the accused. -Remographic photo
- The NIA had filed a 13,500-page chargesheet in the terror attack case last week.
- On February 14, 2019, 40 Indian soldiers were killed in an attack in Pulwama.
The Pulwama terror attack accused has filed a bail petition in the special court of NIA for appearing in the NEET exam. On September 3, the court will hear the plea of the accused in the case, Vaiz-ul-Islam. Vipin Kalra of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) Council said that we will advocate against the petition of the accused.
Hearing on terrorist attack on 15 September
The NIA filed a 13,500-page chargesheet last week. It has 19 accused including Jaish-e-Mohammed leader Masood Azhar. There are 7 Pakistanis among them. Azhar, his brother Abdul Rauf Asghar Alvi, Ammar Alvi and nephew Omar Farooq are said to be the masterminds. The accused named in the charge sheet include Waiz-ul-Islam. The court is scheduled to hear the case on 15 September.
Made a strong case with important evidence
According to NIA officials, the agency has made a strong case against all the accused in the charge sheet with important evidence. This includes their chats, call details etc., which highlight Pakistan's role in the attack on 14 February 2019 in Pulwama.
40 soldiers of India were martyred
On February 14 last year, a CRPF convoy was attacked by a Jaish-e-Mohammed suicide bomber in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir. 40 soldiers were killed in it. About 12 days later, India entered the Balakot and did an airstrike.
Can also read …
1. NIA said- Jaish kingpin Masood Azhar and his brothers used Pakistani SIM to instruct terrorists in India.
2. Terrorist Adil was identified with DNA; Jaish was preparing for a second attack, but got scared because of the airstrike