- Hindi news
- Db original
- Theaters Cinema Halls and Multiplex Opening Date in India Updates; What Will Be The Ticket And Seating Arrangement And Guidelines
- Movies like Suryavanshi and 83 expect theater owners to return to awe
- Movie market is slowly returning to the pre-Kovid-19 position abroad
Movie theaters across the country have been closed since 23 March. Unlock 4.0 guidelines expire on September 30. It is expected that from October 1 new cinema guidelines will be allowed to open cinema halls. Along with multiplex companies, special arrangements are being made for safety from coronavirus to single screen theaters.
Paperless tickets, social distancing and long breaks …
- CEOs of multiplex companies say that they have prepared for paperless tickets, distance between seats, long breaks and sanitizing between shows.
- Multiplex Association of India has already sent the Center to the Center by creating SOP based on global standards so that theaters can open as soon as possible.
- SOPs include masks, thermal scanning, sanitizers as well as lobby-railings and regular cleaning of doors.
- Also, the two screen shows will not start simultaneously. This will not create congestion in multiplexes and social distancing will be followed.
What special arrangements have multiplex companies made?
- The SOP created by the Multiplex Association of India is being adopted by all companies including INOX, Cinepolis, PVR, Carnival Cinema.
- In addition, Inox has created SMS system for ticket booking. The customer will be able to scan the QR code only on entry.
- Inox itself has created an algorithm that a seat will remain vacant soon after the seat is booked. Next seat will be given on new booking.
- Talking about PVR, it has set a separate budget of six crore rupees giving priority to the safety of the customers. It also includes the cost of sanitizer.
PVR has made special arrangements for sanitizer in its multiplex. For these arrangements, the company has set a budget of six crore rupees separately.
Have movie theaters opened in other countries of the world?
- Yes, most of the countries including the US, China, UK have unlocked the cinema hall. Initially, the capacity was kept low, now it has also been reduced to 50%.
- Theaters opened on July 20 in China. 90% of theaters are running with 50% capacity. Masks, thermal scanning and social distancing are mandatory. Food and drink are not allowed in the theater.
- Theaters open in the US in August. Food and drink can be taken to the theater hall here. According to comScore, by August 20, 1100 theaters had opened.
- Theaters opened in the second week of June in the Middle East. Initially the capacity was kept at 30%, which was later increased. Theaters in Dubai are operating at 50% capacity.
Why is it necessary to open the cinema hall in October?
- The movie theater is closed from 23 March. In such a situation, multiplex companies fired hundreds of people, but single screen theaters are on the verge of closure.
- According to a Box Office India report, already 30 percent of theaters are on the verge of closure. If the theaters do not open in October, the number of theater closures will increase.
- Theater owners have expectations from two films (Akshay Kumar's Suryavanshi and Ranveer Singh's 83). According to experts, these two films can bring theater to the audience.
- Most of the big movies of this year have been released or line-up on the OTT platform. These include Akshay Kumar's Lakshmi Bomb, Alia Bhatt's Road-2 and Ajay Devgan's Bhuj.
- So far Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi, Ayushmann and Amitabh's Gulabo Sitabo, Sushant Singh's Dil Bechara have already been released on the OTT platform.
Has production of new films started?
- Yes Five months later, last month, the government has allowed the production of films, TV shows. Under this, actors were allowed not to wear masks in front of the camera.
- In a report, Nikhil Advani was quoted as saying that his production house is or has started work in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- The Indian film industry of 183 billion rupees is in a bad phase. The release of Suryavanshi was postponed in March. After this, the releases of Sir, Sandeep and Pinky absconding, Hathi Mere Saathi and 83 were also postponed.
- The speed of many films which were on the post-production stage has also increased. Post-production of films like Fukrey 0.3, Bunty and Babli-2 has intensified.
How are you where theaters started?
- Everywhere theaters started in the world, there is a good response. Tenet released on 26 August. Earned $ 53 million from 41 countries in a week.
- The science-fiction film raised around Rs 39 crore in the first week in the UK and Ireland. Earned a total of $ 37 million from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- On August 21, Russell Crowe's film Uninhibited was released in 1823 locations in North America. Already on the weekend, the film earned around 29 crores.
- The family drama Padre No He Mas Que Uno 2, released in Spain on July 29, earned Rs 41.2 crore in two weeks. This box office number is 8% better than expected.
- The Korean film Delivered as From Evil was released on 1,997 screens. Released on 5 August and grossed 211 crores on its first day. 104 crores in five days.
- When How to be a Good Wife was released on 22 June in France, 20,000 people saw it on 600 screens. Numbers have been increasing continuously since then.