Washington2 minutes agoAuthor: Nicholas Christoff
- Copy link
- According to the Washington Post, Trump lied more than 20 thousand times
- Promises related to employment, walls and immigrants on Mexico border remain unfulfilled
In 2016, Donald Trump made 280 promises as a presidential candidate. Trump claims that he also fulfilled the promises he made. What happened to his 15 big promises made as a candidate and President? Let's know ….
1. June 16, 2015: I will build a very big wall on the southern border of the country, Mexico will pay for it.
Trump built just 491 km of wall at 3174 km border. In many places there are already built barriers. There are some spots where only the trains stop. People leave easily.
The cost of one mile wall is 30 million dollars (about 219 crores). Mexico will not provide this amount. That means the money will go from the pocket of American taxpayers.
2. 29 July 2015: We will find them (for illegal immigrants), exclude them
In three years, Trump sent 7 lakh 50 thousand illegal immigrants (illegal migrants) to his country. But, most of them were trying to enter America, not living here.
He never tried to get these immigrants out. Just created an atmosphere of fear. Migrants were separated from their children. This led to a slight decline in the number of migrants. In three years, Trump could not remove as many immigrants in three years.
3. July 21, 2016: Law and order will be implemented, crime and violence will end very soon. Security will be restored by 20 January 2017
Trump himself has admitted that he failed to maintain law and order. On 27 August 2020, he himself said – there is violence and danger on the streets.
4. July 21, 2016: Obama will end Care, bring second plan
Trump could not end Obama's health care program. Legal action is being taken to change this. He never told what schemes would be replaced.
5. June 16, 2015: I will become the highest-paid President
Initially, jobs were found at par with the Obama administration. Corona finished it as well. Since Trump took office, nearly 5 million people have been unemployed. This is the worst record of any US president.
6. March 20, 2016: I am going to recruit judges
Trump has deployed several judges in the US. This is his success. However, he has been helped in this task by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. He stopped Obama from making these recruitments.
7. July 21, 2016: Will respect American people with truth, nothing but truth
According to the Washington Post, Trump has so far made more than 20,000 false or misleading statements.
8. July 21, 2016: Road, highway, bridge, tunnel, airport and future railway will be built
Trump never even tried to pass the Infrastructure Bill.
9. March 31, 2016: Get rid of debt
Debt has increased further. Soon it will be more than the economy of America. Since 1946, now the country is going to have the highest debt.
10. October 15, 2016: Trade deficit will end
The US trade deficit during Trump's tenure has exceeded the trade deficit during the Obama administration.
11. July 21, 2016: reinvigorate the army, take care of ex-servicemen
Trump raises the military budget. However, it was also used to build walls on the Mexico border. It also expanded an Obama program, which has allowed ex-servicemen to get free treatment in private hospitals. But, Trump has recently been accused of calling the soldiers dead.
12. July 21, 2016: is about to defeat ISIS
Action against ISIS began in the Obama administration. Although terrorists were largely wiped out during Trump's time, ISIS activities are still not completely over.
13. May 3, 2017: Israel and Palestine want peace restored
The relationship between Israel and Palestine remains the same. However, relations with Arab countries such as the UAE have moderated.
14. June 16, 2015: No country will be able to interfere in our affairs
Russia interfered in the US elections in 2016 and seems to be interfering again in 2020. Wounded American soldiers in Syria. Taliban militants in Afghanistan were also bribed to kill American soldiers.
15. February 4, 2020: Earlier President did not fulfill promises, I fulfill them
According to the above promises, the answer is 'no or no'.
You can also read these news related to US elections …
1. US Presidential Election: Ruckus over Trump's allegedly derogatory statement on soldiers, on the pretext, Biden engaged in military background voters to lure
2. Presidential Elections in America: What if Trump refuses to quit as president by making ballot voting an excuse for fraud? How scary will be the election night and the coming days