- Hindi news
- BSE NSE Sensex Today, Stock Market Latest Update: November 17 Share Market, Trade BSE, Nifty, Sensex Live News Updates
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Mumbai16 minutes ago
- Copy link
- BSE Listed Companies Market Cap Reaches Rs 170 Lakh Crore For The First Time
- BSE Sensex opened up 457.87 points at 44,095.85 and Nifty opened up 152.25 points at 12,932.50 in the morning.
The market today has a record edge due to strong global cues. The Sensex is trading up 357.04 points at 43,995.02 and the Nifty trading up 87.85 points at 12,868.10. However, the Sensex also touched an all-time high of 44,161.16 and the Nifty 12,934.05 in early trade. This is the highest level for both indices during the trading session. Banking and metal shares are leading the market gains. Due to the excellent growth in the market, the market cap of listed companies in the BSE has also crossed Rs 170 lakh crore.
Tata Steel shares are up over 6% in the Nifty. Shares of Tata Motors and SBI are also up by 3–3 per cent. HDFC Bank and IndusInd Bank also gained 2–2 per cent each. On the other hand, state-owned BPCL's stock declined by 3%. The stock of auto stock Hero MotoCorp is also trading down 2%. Shares of Dr. Reddy's and HCL Tech are down 1-1 per cent. In the morning, the BSE Sensex opened up 457.87 points at 44,095.85 and the Nifty opened up 152.25 points at 12,932.50.
These shares will be watched
1. BPCL – The government received several bids on Monday for privatizing Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL). However, big oil companies such as Reliance Industries, Saudi Aramco, British Petroleum and Total have not made bids to buy stake in this second largest fuel company in the country.
2. Reliance Industries – Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd (RRVL), a retail subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), has bought a 96% stake in home decor solution company Urban Ladder. The deal took place in a cash transaction of Rs 182.12 crore.
3. Interest Soy – Promoters will reduce their stake in Ruchi Soya, an edible oil maker. Owner Swami Ramdev of Patanjali Ayurved said that the company will bring a follow-on public offer (FPO) next year. Ruchi Soya was acquired by the Patanjali Group in December last year for Rs 4,350 crore as part of the insolvency process.
4. Tata Steel – The company's profit in the second quarter declined by 50% to Rs 1,665.07 crore. The company said that steel production also declined by 3.2% to 6.73 million tonnes in the September quarter.
5. PNB – Punjab National Bank (PNB) on Friday said that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a fine of Rs 1 crore on it. The penalty has been imposed for not properly following the Payment and Settlement Systems Act.
Asian markets fall
Today, Japan's Nikkei index is trading at 25,932, up 25.07 points in Asian markets. On the other hand, Hong Kong's Hangseng Index is trading 26.22 points down at 26,355.40. China's Shanghai Composite Index is also trading at 3,339.56, down by 7.41 points.
Market condition on saturday
On Saturday, on the auspicious occasion of Diwali, there was a spectacular rise in the market on the day of Muhurat trading. The Sensex was up 194.98 points at 43,637.98 and the Nifty was up 60.30 points at 12,780.25. The market cap of listed companies on the BSE has also crossed the record level of Rs 169 lakh crore. In the Nifty, the government company BPCL's stock closed up 5%. Hindalco's stock was down 1%. Please tell that Muhurta trading took place for only one hour on Saturday.
Growth in markets worldwide
On Monday, there was an increase in markets across the world. In the US market, the Dow Jones index was up 1.60% to close at 29,950.40, up 399.64 points. The Nasdaq index also gained 0.63% to close at 75,04 points at 12,013.40. At the same time, the S&P 500 index was up 41.76 points at 3,6.26.91.
Yesterday also saw shopping in European market. France's CAC index was up 1.70% at 5,471.48. Germany's DAX index closed at 13,138.60, up 0.47% on Monday. At the same time, the UK FTSE index was down 1.66% at 6,421.29.
09:55 AM The BSE Sensex is trading up 332.27 points at 43,970.25 and the Nifty is trading up 87.77 points at 12,867.95.
09:54 AM Top gainer stocks of the Nifty index; Tata Steel shares are trading up 6%. SBI and Tata Motors are up 3-3 per cent.
09:51 AM Shares of 9 out of 10 banks included in the BSE banking index are up. Federal Bank's stock is trading up 3% in the index. Whereas, City Union Bank stock is trading down 2%.
09:35 AM Top loser stocks of Nifty index; BPCL and Hero MotoCorp are down 2–2 per cent each.
Source – NSE
09:33 AM Shares of 23 of the 30 companies included in the BSE Sensex index are trading up sharply and seven stocks are trading down.
Source – BSE
09:15 AM The BSE Sensex opened up 457.87 points at 44,095.85 and the Nifty opened up 152.25 points at 12,932.50.
The condition of markets around the world