News Desk, Tech for FTCP, New Delhi
Updated Tue, 17 Nov 2020 04:23 PM IST
Rajesh Bhushan (Ministry of Health)
– Photo: ANI
Listen to the news
#WATCH Health Ministry's press briefing on COVID19 (17th Nov) https://t.co/lW8L8J5JRx
– ANI (@ANI) November 17, 2020
76.7 percent of the country's cases in 10 states
The Ministry said that 76.7 percent of the total cases of the country are from 10 states. These states include Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Delhi, Kerala and West Bengal. The remaining states account for 23.3 percent of the country's total cases. Maharashtra has 18.83 per cent, Kerala 15.67, Delhi 8.85, Bengal 6.15, Karnataka 5.67, UP 4.99, Haryana 4.27, Rajasthan 4.12, Chhattisgarh 4.10 and Andhra Pradesh 3.95 per cent.
Recovery rate exceeded 93%
Rajesh Bhushan said that there are 6430 cases of Corona virus infection per 10 lakh population in the country. He said that in the last seven days, 211 new cases have been reported in the country per 10 lakh population. In many countries this number is more than 2500. So far, 12 crore 65 lakh corona investigations have been done in the country. Bhushan said the overall positivity rate (positivity rate) is seven percent. At the same time, the recovery rate (recovery rate) of corona virus is more than 93 percent.