- Hindi news
- Had It Joined Hands With BSP In MP, Congress Would Have Won 14 Instead Of 9
Bhopal8 minutes ago
- Copy link
If Congress leaders do not insist, then the political picture of Madhya Pradesh would have been different.
- There are 5 seats in Gwalior-Chambal, where the BJP won due to the vote split between Congress and BSP.
Gwalior-Chambal had the two biggest characters in the assembly by-elections in Madhya Pradesh. First- Jyotiraditya Scindia and second- Bahujan Samaj Party candidates. In the political battle between the leaders, the Congress first lost Scindia and then kept away from the BSP in stubbornness. The result is in front of everyone. The BSP, which contested the seats in Gwalior-Chambal, proved a vote-cut for the Congress. He won 5 seats in BJP's bag. That is why BJP won 19 seats and Congress got 9 seats. If the BSP had fought with the Congress, the result could have been reversed in 5 seats. In such a situation, the BJP and Congress alliance could stay on par by winning 14-14 seats.
Bhaskar Analysis: From the answer to 10 questions, understand why Congress lost in Madhya Pradesh and what will be its impact?
If seats like Gwalior-Chambal's Bhander, Jaura, Malhara, Mehgaon and Pohri, the BSP was responsible for the Congress's defeat there. If you combine the BSP-Congress vote percentage in Jaura, then it will be 20% more than the BJP. However, the BJP won easily due to the division of votes.
Bhander: Congress got only 0.2% less votes than BJP
An interesting contest took place between Phool Singh Baraiya of the Congress and the defense of the BJP, Sironia. In the beginning, Baraiya took the lead and looked strong, but later the balance was reversed. Mahendra Buddhist of BSP spoiled the Congress game by bringing 7500 votes. Baraiya got 45.1% votes, while Defense got 45.3%. Here, Buddhists took 5.6% of the vote. That is, if we combine the votes of the Congress and the BSP, it is 5.4% from the winning BJP.
Election cycle: MP won the biggest taint in the by-election, the nobles lost
Jaura: Congress-BSP vote 20% more than BJP
This seat also fell out of the hands of Congress due to a triangular contest. Here Pankaj Upadhyay of Congress got 31.2% votes, while the winning candidate BJP's Subedarsingh got 39% votes. Among them Soneram Kushwaha of BSP carried 28% of the vote. Their votes are only two percent less than the Congress. If we combine the votes of Pankaj and Soneram, then they are 59%, which is 20% more than BJP.
Malhara: Akhanda Dada spoiled Ramsia's mathematics
The biggest character of BJP's Pradyuman Lodhi's victory is Akash Pratap Singh of BSP. They took 20502 votes i.e. 13.7% of the votes here. Congress got only 33.4% votes. If Congress combine Ramsia Bharti and Akhanda Dada's vote, it is 47.1%. This is two percent more than BJP candidate Pradyuman. The winner Pradyumna Lodhi has got 45.1% votes.
Mehgaon: Katare's vote cut Yogesh, cause for defeat
Minister OPS Bhadauria won the election here, but this victory was very difficult. He has got 45.1% votes. Congress's Hemant Katare received 37.7% of the vote. Yogesh Narwaria of BSP got 22 thousand 305 votes, which is 13.7% of the total vote. If BSP and Congress votes are added, this is 6.3% more than the vote share of Minister Bhadoria.
Pohri: BSP catches Congress at number three
The biggest reason for the defeat of Congress's Harivallabh Shukla was Kailash Kushwaha of the BSP and made the Congress number three here. Here the BSP's vote share stood at 26%, while the Congress's remained at 25.2%. BJP's winning candidate, Minister Suresh Dhakad, polled 39.2%. If we see BSP-Congress together, it is 12% more than BJP.