News Desk, Tech for FTCP, Patna
Updated Tue, 10 Nov 2020 12:11 PM IST
Bihar Assembly Elections: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing rally in Chapra.
– Photo: ANI
Listen to the news
On October 28, rallied in Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga and Patna. On November 1, rallied in Chapra, East Champaran and Samastipur and on November 3 in West Champaran, Saharsa and Farbisganj. Let's take a look at which party is leading in these 12 seats and which party is trailing…
- Sasaram RJD's Rajesh Kumar Gupta is ahead, while JDU's Ashok Kumar lags behind.
- Bhagalpur In Congress, Ajit Sharma is ahead of BJP's Rohit Pandey.
- Gone Even in the BJP, Prem Kumar is trailing Akhori Onkarnath of Congress.
- Darbhanga BJP's Sanjay Saravagi is ahead of RJD's Amarnath Gami.
- Muzaffarpur Bijendra Chaudhary of Congress is ahead of Suresh Kumar Sharma of BJP.
- Patna sahib In Congress, Praveen Singh has surpassed BJP's Nand Kishore Yadav.
- Phulwari In JDU, Arun Manjhi is seen winning one-sided. Congress candidate Surendra Paswan did not get a single vote till 11 pm.
- Chhapra In RJD's Randhir Kumar Singh is seen ahead of BJP's Dr. CN Gupta.
- East Champaran BJP's Pramod Sinha is ahead and Rambabu Prasad of Congress is behind from Raxaul seat in the region.
- Samastipur Maheshwar Hazari of JDU is at the forefront in Kalyanpur in the district. CPI (ML )'s Ranjit Kumar Ram is trailing.
- West Champaran JDU candidate Dhirendra Pratap is leading from Valmikinagar seat in the region.
- Sarhasa BJP's Alok Ranjan has an edge over RJD's Lovely Anand.
- Farbisganj In the Congress, Zakir Hussain is leading, while BJP's Vidya Sagar Kesari is behind marginally by few.
To know the result of 10th and 12th board first, fill the form below and get your registration done.