- Hindi news
- Royal Gold Biryani Dubai; All You Need To Know About World Most Expensive Biryani
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
In Dubai, a restaurant called Bombay Baro has introduced a special variety of biryani to customers. Its name is Royal Gold Biryani. A platter of Royal Gold Biryani costs around 20 thousand rupees. The restaurant that prepared it says this is Dubai’s most special biryani.
Why biryani is so expensive, 4 big reasons
- 23 carat gold work: The Bombay Borough restaurant claims, 23 carat edible gold has been used in the Royal Gold Biryani. Edible gold means gold work. Which also adds to the beauty of Biryani.
- Select Biryani rice before order: In Biryani, which type of rice you are fond of eating, the restaurant has also given an option. You are also given a choice of Biryani Rice, Keema Rice White and Saffron Rice before ordering. Biryani is offered only after choosing the rice variety.
- Various types of dishes with gold leaf kebabs: Along with Biryani, Thal will also get Kashmir Lamb, Delhi Chops, Rajput Chicken Kabab, Mughlai Kofta and Malai Chicken Roast. It is also served with baby potatoes, boiled eggs, roasted cashew nuts, fry onions, mint raita and chutney.
- There is only 3 kg of rice in the plate: According to the restaurant, only rice weighs 3 kg in Biryani. It is difficult to eat it alone. You also have to order Biryani at least 45 minutes in advance, only then it will be available to you.