Through any transaction on the Freecharge app or website through the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card, a cashback of 5% is available.
Through any transaction on the Freecharge app or website through the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card, a cashback of 5 percent is available. This cashback is available in addition to the ongoing offer on freecharge. However there is a capping of 500 rupees on cashback. Meaning you can only get cashback of up to 500 rupees in a billing cycle. According to the bank, a customer of Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card will get a total cashback of 6 thousand rupees every year.
Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card Features1. 5% cashback on spending on any category (mobile recharge, bill payment, bus booking, DTH recharge, etc.) on the freecharge app.
2. 2 percent cashback on Ola, Uber, Shuttle.
3. 1 percent cashback on all other transactions.
4. No cashback will be available on any wallet load.
5. The joining fee of this credit card is 250 rupees.
6. Annual fee of this credit card is 250 rupees.
7. Cashback earned in the current billing cycle is credited to the credit card account 3 days before the next billing date.