Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme – 2021: CM Ashok Gehlot has recently announced to increase the unemployment allowance by Rs 1000 in his budget. Know who are unemployed and who are not eligible for this.
Under the unemployment allowance, the Rajasthan government will provide Rs 3000 as monthly subsidy to unemployed youth and Rs 3500 to unemployed youth. Through the unemployment allowance, benefit will be provided by the Rajasthan government to those educated unemployed youth who have passed the minimum 12th examination. The age limit of applicants for this scheme has been set between 21 years and 35 years.
Unemployment Allowance Scheme – 2021 Eligibility– The application must be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
Under the scheme, only educated unemployed youth and women of Rajasthan state will be considered eligible.
– The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh rupees or less.
– The age of the applicant or applicant should be between 21 years to 35 years.
– Unemployment Allowance Scheme – 2021 can be availed by at least 12th pass youth.
– A youth who has taken benefit of other allowance schemes of the Central or State Government cannot take benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme – 2021
– Aadhar card / identity card / residence certificate of the applicant or applicant
– Income certificate / Rajasthan SSO ID / Bhamashah certificate of Rajasthan / Mobile number / Passport size photo is required