MPBSE Recruitment: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is starting the helpline from April 1. Counselors are being recruited for this. Post Graduate candidates in Psychology can apply.
Postgraduate in Psychology
– At least two years of academic and career counseling experience is also required – The age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years as on 01 January 2021.
Work and salary
– Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Mandal is recruiting this helpline from April 1 to December 31, 2021.
– The selected candidate will be given an honorarium at the rate of Rs 200 per hour
-Selected candidates will have to serve in four-hour shifts from 08 AM to 08 PM
Candidates doing PG in Psychology will be given 70% weightage.
– PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling candidates will get weightage of 10 marks.
– Even if you have a diploma in computer, you will get weightage of 10 marks.
Candidates will be called for interview on 25 March 2021 after being short-listed on the basis of application.
– The final list of successful candidates in the interview will be released on 27 March 2021.
-Selected candidates will have to get the notarized affidavit as per the format prescribed by the Board on the stamp paper of Rs 100 by 31 March 2021. Along with this, photo-copy of bank details and PAN card etc. will have to be submitted.
read this also-
Job Alert related to all state board exams / competitive examinations, their preparation and jobs / careers, follow for every news- https://hindi.news18.com/news/career/