new Delhi. If you use a credit card for electricity, gas and water bill payments or to order food from Swiggy and Zomato, then Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card is a great card for you. can be proved. Actually, telecom company Bharti Airtel and Axis Bank have launched Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card on Monday.
This is a co-branded credit card. By using this credit card on Airtel Thanks App, customers will get more benefit.
1. Customers will be given an Amazon voucher of Rs 500 on card activation within 30 days of card issuance.
2. 25 percent cashback will be available on Airtel Mobile/DTH recharge, Airtel Black and Airtel Xstream Fiber payment on Airtel Thanks App through Airtel Axis Bank credit card.
3. Through this card, customers will get 10 percent cashback on electricity, gas or water bill payments through Airtel Thanks App.
4. Through this card, customers can get 10 percent cashback in case of spending on BigBasket, Swiggy and Zomato.
5. Credit card holders will get 1 percent cashback on all other expenses.
Also read- There will be big savings on filling oil! Kotak Mahindra Bank launches co-branded fuel credit card in partnership with IOC
Speaking on the occasion, Amitabh Choudhary, MD and CEO, Axis Bank said that Axis Bank will help in widening access to credit and various digital offers for Airtel’s 34 crore customers.
Gopal Vittal, MD & CEO (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said that the company is building a financial services portfolio as part of its endeavor to provide world-class digital services to its customers.
Also read- IRCTC Rupay SBI Card: Up to 10% valueback on rail ticket booking, many benefits including railway lounge access
To accelerate the adoption of digital payments in the coming months, Axis Bank and Airtel are looking to bring a variety of innovative financial services portfolios and digital services to the market. Apart from co-branded credit cards, this will include pre-approved instant loans, buy now pay later offers and many more.
Tags: airtel, Axis bank, Bharti Airtel Ltd, Cashback Offers, credit card
Read Article in हिन्दी