Amazon App Quiz March 3, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving you a chance to win prizes today. Let us tell you that every day quiz is organized on Amazon app. By answering all its questions correctly, you can win rewards in Amazon Pay Balance. Today i.e. on March 3, you can be the lucky winner if you answer all the five questions correctly. On becoming the winner, you will be given a reward of one thousand rupees. This prize will be given in your Amazon Pay balance. To be eligible, you have to answer 5 questions.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 1000 rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
Also read- Crude rises 70% to over $110 in 90 days, now it will hit from 7 sides, know what will be the effect on you?
1. Question- Who won the 2021 puskas award for his audacious ‘Rabona’ goal?
Answer- Erik Lamela
2. Question- Recently removed, which sculpture stood at the University of Hong Kong memorializing the victims of Beijing’s Tiananmen Square?
Answer- Pillar of Shame
3. Question- Which country became the first country to transition to 4.5-day work week?
4. Question- This doll depicts which Marvel character?
Answer- Wels Catfish
5. Question- This famous band was formed in which country?
Tags: Amazon, Amazon pay, Quiz