Amazon App Quiz March 19, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving a chance to win prizes today i.e. on March 19, 2022. Today you can win 1000 rupees from Amazon. This reward will be given in your Amazon Pay Balance. Actually, quiz is organized every day on Amazon. Through this, the company gives users a chance to win prizes. The reward amount varies every day. Today the reward amount is one thousand rupees. To play this quiz you need to have amazon app in mobile.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 15 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
Also read- Now Tata Group will also launch its digital payment app, apps like Google Pay and Paytm will get competition
1. Question- Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last film will hit cinemas on his birth anniversary on March 17, 2022. Name the film
2. Question- What per cent of the LIC IPO issue size would be reserved for policyholders?
3. Question- What is the name of the manual of the Special Protection Group, which exclusively protects India’s Prime Minister?
Answer- Blue Book
4. Question- This is the flag of which country?
5. Question- This is the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut located in which country?
Tags: Amazon, Amazon pay, Quiz