new Delhi. A forum of central trade unions has announced a Bharat Bandh on 28 March and 29 March. Bharat Bandh is being called against the policies of the Modi government, which are affecting the workers, farmers and general public. All India Bank Employees Association wrote on Facebook that the banking sector will also participate in this strike.
After taking stock of the preparations in many states, the unions have announced a two-day strike against the workers, farmers, people and anti-national policies. Employees of roadways, transport and electricity departments can also be involved in this. Know in seven points what effect this Bharat Bandh can have on our lives.
read this also- indigo will start today 100 domestic flights, Know for which cities the service will start
Understand the full story of the strike in seven points
1. The Joint Forum of Central Trade Unions held a meeting on 22 March 2022 in Delhi. In this, the preparations for the two-day all-India strike on 28-29 March 2022 in various states and sectors were taken stock of. It has been said in a statement that the policies of the government are anti-common people, workers and farmers.
2. The Roadways, Transport and Electricity employees have decided to join the strike amid apprehensions of ESMA (Haryana and Chandigarh) being hit, the statement said.
3. Financial sectors including banking and insurance are also supporting this strike.
4. Unions in sectors like coal, steel, oil, telecom, postal, income tax, copper, banks, insurance have also been appealed to join the strike.
5. Unions of railway and defense sector will bandh in support of strike at hundreds of places across the country.
6. SBI says that banking services may be affected due to the strike. However, arrangements have been made to ensure normal functioning in its branches and offices. Some operations may be affected.
7. The strike is being held in protest against the government’s decision to privatize public sector banks and the Banking Laws Amendment Bill-2021.
read this also- PPF to PAN-Aadhaar link: related to money 8 Work 31 settle before march, otherwise there will be loss
It is necessary for the employees to report on duty
Bharat Bandh will include trade unions like INTUC, AITUC, HMS, CITU, AIUTUC, TUCC, SEWA, AICCTU, LPF and UTUC. On the other hand, the West Bengal government says that all offices will remain open during the Bharat Bandh. Employees are required to report for duty.
Tags: bank strike, Bharat Bandh, Two-day nationwide strike
Read Article in हिन्दी