There is a chance to win 40 thousand rupees on Amazon, a small work will have to be done on the app

Good News! Government may give gifts to central employees before Holi, dearness allowance may increase

[ad_1]

New Delhi. There is good news for Central Government Employees. The government can give them a big gift by increasing the Dearness Allowance before Holi. Due to increase in DA, there can be a big increase in their salary.

Central government employees are also awaiting the increase in Dearness Allowance, Dearness Relief (DR) dues and Housing Rental Allowance (HRA). The cost of living allowance given to DA public sector employees and pensioners is increased twice a year in January and July.

read this also- 5G The world will change! Movies will be downloaded in few seconds, The pace of digital economy will also increase

DA will be 34%
According to the information, the government can increase the dearness allowance by up to 3 percent. At present, 31 percent dearness allowance is being given to central employees. After the increase of 3 percent in dearness allowance before Holi, the total dearness allowance will increase to 34 percent. The government’s announcement on the increase in DA will be based on the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission. If the central government increases the DA of the employees by 3 percent, then their salary will increase significantly.

read this also- PPF: To get triple benefit of tax exemption, invest in PPF account like this, will get more interest, Learn Complete Calculation

There has been an increase twice in 2021
Last year in July and October, the DA of central employees was increased twice. 47.14 lakh central government employees and 68.62 lakh pensioners were paid 31 per cent DA. In July 2021, the government also increased the dearness relief from 17 per cent to 28 per cent. This hike compensated for the freeze without any dues in January and July 2020 and January 2021.

This is how dearness allowance is decided
Dearness allowance is given on the basis of salary of the employees. Dearness allowance is different for government employees working in urban, semi-urban and rural areas. Dearness allowance is calculated on the basic salary. A formula has been fixed for calculating Dearness Allowance, which is determined by the Consumer Price Index.

Tags: Central Government employees, Dearness allowance, Holi, Salary hike

[ad_2]

Read Article in हिन्दी

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.