LIC IPO: Investors are eagerly waiting for LIC’s IPO. Especially LIC policy holders are more excited. The reason is the 10 percent reservation for them in the IPO. But to take advantage of this reserve quota, do one thing. Policyholders to update their PAN by visiting LIC’s site. Only these people will get the benefit of this.
The last date for this PAN updation is February 28, that is, you have only one day left except for today. If you are a policy holder of LIC and are thinking of investing in IPO, then get your PAN updated immediately on the site. Till now more than 70 lakh people have updated their PAN on LIC’s site. From this, you can get an idea of how large number of people are updating their PAN.
Also read- LIC News Update: Cabinet approves up to 20% foreign investment in LIC under automatic route
It is necessary to link PAN
If policyholders want to apply for IPO, then according to LIC’s website, they will first have to update their PAN on LIC’s site. LIC has said in a public notice, “To participate in the IPO, policyholders have to ensure that their PAN is correct in the records of the company.
Also, it is important to mention that to participate in any IPO in India, it is mandatory for the investor to have a demat account. If you want to enter your PAN correctly in the records of LIC then Follow these steps –
Also read- Fear means Bear: The stock market fell 3 percent last week due to war, foreign investors continued to sell
1. First of all go to the official website of LIC https://licindia.in/
2. Here you will get the option of online PAN registration. select it
3 As soon as the online PAN registration page is opened, it will be written – Proceed. Click on it. Select the ‘Proceed’ button on the registration page.
4. Enter your email address, PAN, mobile number and LIC policy number.
5. Enter the captcha code in the box.
6. Request to send OTP from your registered mobile number.
7. As soon as the OTP is received on your registered mobile number, submit it.
8. After submitting the message of successful registration will come.
Check whether PAN is updated or not
You can also check whether your PAN has been updated in the records of LIC. These are the steps for this-
1. Go to the link https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus.
2. Enter policy number, date of birth and PAN details and captcha. then click submit
3. Your information will be exposed.
Tags: IPO, LIC IPO, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Share market, IPO
Read Article in हिन्दी