Pension Scheme: The old pension scheme is once again in discussion. The reason is the re-implementation of Purami Pension Scheme by some states. After the Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh government, the Chhattisgarh government has also given the old pension scheme to the government employee. After the announcement of CM, old pension will be implemented in Chhattisgarh. If this happens, more than 3 lakh government employees appointed after January 1, 2004 will get the benefit. Government employees across the country have been demanding for a long time for the restoration of old pension. Let us know what are the benefits of the old pension scheme and why the employees want to implement it.
The objective of implementing the new pension scheme was to eliminate the burden of pension payment from the shoulders of the government in the coming years. So far, the Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand governments have announced to restore the old pension scheme. The old pension scheme for government employees in the country was discontinued from 1 April 2004 and the new National Pension System (NPS) was implemented.
Also read- Fraud with Aadhaar card and steal money from bank account, know how to lock aadhar card online
What is the difference between old and new pension scheme?
This facility is available in Old Pension Scheme (OPS)
- GPF facility
- No deduction from salary for pension
- Fixed pension on retirement i.e. 50 percent guarantee is available on the last salary.
- The government gives the entire pension.
- On death during service, the dependent gets family pension and job.
Also read- New high of Indian stock market, surpasses UK with market cap of $ 3.166 trillion, know details
New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- There is no GPF facility.
- 10 percent per month is deducted from the salary.
- Fixed pension is not guaranteed. It will be completely dependent on the stock market and insurance companies.
- The new pension insurance company will give. If there is any problem then you will have to fight with the insurance company.
- The benefit of inflation and pay commission will not be available.
Tags: business news in hindi, national pension, New Pension Scheme, pension scheme, Pensioners
Read Article in हिन्दी