OnePlus is set to unveil its latest flagship phone — the OnePlus 10 Pro. At the event, OnePlus is also expected to launch the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z2 — neckband style headphones — and the special edition of OnePlus Buds Z. We bring you all the live updates from the event:
- OnePlus 10 Pro features Hasselblad camera tech — just like the OnePlus 9 Pro but with a few tweaks and new additions.
- OnePlus 10 Pro gets a fisheye mode for clicking wider images
OnePlus 10Pro features a custom-built48 MP Sony IMX789 sensor that remains exclusive to OnePlus devices.
- The OnePlus 10 Pro comes with an 8 MP telephoto camera offering a 3.3× optical zoom that takes photos in full 10-bit colour.
- The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- For better gaming performance, OnePlus 10 Pro comes with HyperBoost gaming engine for better CPU and GPU performance.
- The OnePlus 10 Pro has a 6.7-inch LTPO display, that allow its refresh rate to dynamically adjust between 120 Hz and 1 Hz
- OnePlus unveils silver coloured OnePlus Buds Z along with OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z2.
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z2 claim to have 30 hours of battery life.
- The neckband headphones are IP55 rated which makes water and splash resistant.