new Delhi. If you use a credit card to buy Patanjali products, then PNB Patanjali Rupay Select Card can prove to be a great card for you. Recently Punjab National Bank and Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved Limited have introduced it in association with National Payments Corporation of India i.e. NPCI. This card can be used at all merchant outlets or online websites that accept RuPay cards.
According to the Punjab National Bank website, this card is available in two variants – PNB Patanjali RuPay Select Card and PNB Patanjali RuPay Platinum Card. For the time being here we will discuss the features of PNB Patanjali Rupay Select Card.
Also read- There will be big savings on filling oil! Kotak Mahindra Bank in partnership with IOC launches co-branded fuel credit card
Features of PNB Patanjali Rupay Select Card-
1. PNB Patanjali Rupay Select card holders will get 300 reward points for using the card for the first time.
2. 2X reward points will be given for use on retail merchandise through this card.
3. Through this card, card holders at Patanjali stores can get cashback @ 2% on transactions above Rs 2500. However, the cashback limit per transaction will be Rs 50.
4. Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card by Patanjali Ayurved Limited will give 5-7% additional cashback to customers on recharge using this credit card.
5. This card is equipped with contactless technology, which also provides the facility of ‘Tap and Pay’ to the customers i.e. payment can be made by simply tapping on the POS machine without swiping the card.
Also Read – Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card: Get 20% off on Myntra and 10% off on Grofers, know card features
PNB Patanjali Rupay Select Card Charges,
>> The joining fee of this card is Rs.500.
>> However, if the card is used at least once in every quarter, the annual fee will be nil.
Tags: credit card, Patanjali, Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Punjab national bank, Ramdev
Read Article in हिन्दी