PM kisan Samman Nidhi: Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) was started by the Modi government keeping in mind the small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 6,000 to the farmers in 3 installments in a year. Every 4 months, Rs 2,000 is transferred to the accounts of farmers.
So far, money has been sent to the farmers’ account in 10 installments and the installment may come in the first week of April. Before that check whether you will get this installment? Because some farmers will not get the 11th installment.
Also read- Gold-Silver Rate: Gold’s brightness decreased in the market, cheaper by Rs 656 and silver also fell
When will the 11th installment money come
The money of the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was transferred to the farmers’ account on January 1, 2022. An installment of Rs 2000 was transferred to the accounts of crores of farmers of the country.
11th installment will come in early April
Let us tell you that under the PM Kisan scheme, the first installment money is given to the farmers between April 1 and July 31. At the same time, the money of the second installment is transferred between August 1 and November 30. Apart from this, the money of the third installment is transferred between December 1 and March 31. Accordingly, in the beginning of April, the money of the 11th installment can be transferred in the account of the farmers.
Also read- Term insurance will increase the security of home loan, know how you will get the benefit
These farmers will not get the 11th installment
- If any member of the farmer’s family pays tax, then he is not given the benefit of the scheme. Family member means husband, wife and minor children.
- Those who do not have cultivable land are excluded from PM Kisan Yojana.
- If you have agricultural land in the name of grandfather or father or in the name of any family member, then you will not get the benefit of PM Kisan.
- If an agricultural owner is in a government job, then he will not get the benefit of PM Kisan.
- Registered doctors, engineers, lawyers, CAs are also kept out of this scheme.
- If a farmer gets a pension of Rs 10,000 annually, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Tags:, business news, Kisan
Read Article in हिन्दी