Smartphone brand Realme has started rolling out Realme UI 3.0 update to Realme GT Master Edition and Realme X7 Max 5G. The update is based on Android 12 operating system and brings the UI version RMX3360_11.C.05 and RMX3031_11.C.07 to Realme GT Master Edition and Realme X7 Max 5G, respectively.
It will be pushed randomly to a limited number of users initially with a broader rollout in coming days. The update rollout was announced by the company via posts on Realme Community. Here’s the complete changelog as shared by the company
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow (Realme’s mascot) and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
Convenience & efficiency
• Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
• You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
• Adds more Omoji decoration items and facial types.
Security and privacy
• Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
• Optimises spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
• Optimises the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimises the mistouch prevention algorithm for curved screens to reduce accidental touches.
• Optimises accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimises categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– Talk Back supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.